• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

xcQc9zj.gif

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops RIP
PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print
PoliGAF 2015 |OT| Keep Calm and Diablos On

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World/You are already Kay Hagan
PoliGAF 2014 |OT| Kay Hagan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News

PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| 1,000 Years of Darkness and Nuclear Fallout
PoliGAF 2013 |OT2| Worth 77% of OT1
PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PoliGaf 2012 |OT6| OBAMA
United States Election: Nov 6, 2012 |OT| - Barack Obama Re-elected
PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread |OT2| This thread title is now under military control
US PoliGAF 2012 | The Romney VeepStakes: Waiting for Chris Christie to Sing…
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread

PoliGAF 2011: Forum member gridlock causes inaction on thread title naming crisis
PoliGAF 2011: The 112th U.S. Congress is now in session: Want some graphs with that?

Poligaf episode 2010: The Empire Strikes Back
PoliGAF 2010: On our way to November 2
PoliGAF 2010: Home Of "By The Time I Get To Arizona"

PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA Checkin' Off His List
PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA's First 100 Out of the Way

HUELEN10

So my boy Carson is a no-hoper... In other news, I am registering Demmy today! Gonna give Bernie a vote.

HylianTom

Banned
C'mon, Trump. Say something goofy every day between here and New Hampshire. Don't let the media continue to feed Bubble Boy too much oxygen..

Do most people not realize that Hillary is personally invested in telling Citizens United to go eff themselves? I mean...they were trying to smear her! I can imagine her wanting to Vince Foster the hell out of the entire group.

(I know that's an over simplification, but still....)

User1608

Banned
C'mon, Trump. Say something goofy every day between here and New Hampshire. Don't let the media continue to feed Bubble Boy too much oxygen..
Yes to this.:p I have a good feeling it will come down between those two as I predicted months ago. It's going to be bloody.

Ayyyyy that new OT smell.

And that Palin speech highlighted an interesting facet, reading the Freeper thread on it; there was a lot of praise not just for her ideas (which I was expecting), but her speaking style. That threw me for a bit of a loop. I wasn't expecting coherency to be a partisan issue.

New thread smell!

In other news, Hillary hate over a freaking tie is depressing.

Hopefully the rhetoric dies down after NH, and the a swift run on the following states makes the discussion moot and go away, so that this ugliness is a distant memory by November.

CCS

Banned
These photos of Rubio have made me more charitably inclined towards him. Given his clear attractions there but also the fact he has a lovely wife, he could be the bi-partisan president we need!

I'll get my coat :p

Oh, and I think Trump's Waterloo (if he has one) is that day that the media is less interested in him than somebody else. Cruz certainly has gotten more headlines this week, and even Rubio. I wonder if he can turn that around and gain the spotlight again.

Because I doubt his own media buys, when they start, will be very effective.

And god, if the post-mortem of this season isn't about how the establishment ate their own allowing this to happen...

Does he have a ground game in NH? Trump, I mean? Is there anything in place or is this like Iowa all over again. The good thing is, he doesn't need as good of a game as he would have needed in Iowa. I'd like to see if he starts spending money. If he does, I think he's really going to try to win this.

Does he have a ground game in NH? Trump, I mean? Is there anything in place or is this like Iowa all over again. The good thing is, he doesn't need as good of a game as he would have needed in Iowa. I'd like to see if he starts spending money. If he does, I think he's really going to try to win this.
The one difference I his speech last night, he mentioned his going to spend. I think the last time he mentioned that was around his Jan 11stumpbspeech.

Teggy

He said in an interview that he just learned what the words "ground game" meant, so I would guess no. But he'll probably start throwing money around.

The one difference I his speech last night, he mentioned his going to spend. I think the last time he mentioned that was around his Jan 11stumpbspeech.

He said in an interview that he just learned what the words "ground game" meant, so I would guess no. But he'll probably start throwing money around.

What's he going to organize in six days? I mean, I still think he wins unless his polls drop at terminal velocity, but I doubt he's going to manage any turnout effort.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What's he going to organize in six days? I mean, I still think he wins unless his polls drop at terminal velocity, but I doubt he's going to manage any turnout effort.

Even a half-assed turd will be enough at this point. Dude came in second in Iowa, probably his worst state, with 0 ground game. He doesn't even need the political equivalent of a Death Star, a tent in the woods with a pee-can will be enough.

He...he could spin this. Tell us all that he didn't know how to run a caucus because he's not a politician. Then throw in Ted Cruz stealing it....but now, Trump's wised up, he's got the smartest people. Gonna be yuge. And, boom he wins NH...and he's back in control.

I need this to happen.

Teggy

He...he could spin this. Tell us all that he didn't know how to run a caucus because he's not a politician. Then throw in Ted Cruz stealing it....but now, Trump's wised up, he's got the smartest people. Gonna be yuge. And, boom he wins NH...and he's back in control.

I need this to happen.

To me it sounds like he's absolutely unprepared to be President. Doesn't even understand the process and probably knows even less about the job.

And of course that means his followers love him even more.

BTW, living near the NH border is actually quite convenient for shopping and access to things in both MA and NH, but getting bombarded by political ads from now until the end of March suuuuuuucks.

I always eat my pizza with a fork, because it's usually got salad on top of it. I'm not eating salad with my hands like a god damn animal. I have class.

I do like East of Chicago's peanut butter and jelly pizza, though.

I still think the story at the end of this primary season will be that Trump turned out to be a loud idiot that attracted other idiots and ultimately lost, not that he pretended to be a loud idiot and was actually a political genius.

User 406

Banned
It's the only decent slice. Everyone else always trying to talk up their pizza like it ain't really shit, especially those Chicago losers with their tomato soup in a bread bowl, casserole bullshit they call pizza.

Have you even been next door to New Haven? Or had a St. Louis thin crust?

God bless all of our regional pizza styles.

It's the only decent slice. Everyone else always trying to talk up their pizza like it ain't really shit, especially those Chicago losers with their tomato soup in a bread bowl, casserole bullshit they call pizza.

This is ignorant beyond belief. It's not even as if there's a single kind of pizza in Chicago.

Teggy

You know, Maddow had a really good point last night - Rubio was projected to come in 3rd in Iowa for quite a long time, and then he basically claimed coming in 3rd as a victory. Amazing that he got away with that.

You know, Maddow had a really good point last night - Rubio was projected to come in 3rd in Iowa for quite a long time, and then he basically claimed coming in 3rd as a victory. Amazing that he got away with that.

I think it was moreso that he nearly took 2nd. He was expected to be a distant 3rd, was he not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom