• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Just happened on cnn

Reporter: did it contain anything about mosque surveillance ?

Republican tom marino:iueyeu dudisjdudh idbdurhdh(stutter)
You see? Thiis is how things start with fals reports.
---

A simple no would have sufficed but that fact you didn't tells me otherwise.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just happened on cnn

Republican:iueyeu dudisjdudh idbdurhdh(stutter)
---

This is why it is so dangerous for him to have hired Breitbart and Ailes--the insanity that is going to be stirred up by misleading or just plain false statements could reach dangerous levels.

Bowdz

Just happened on cnn

Republican:iueyeu dudisjdudh idbdurhdh(stutter)
---

Oh my GOD, HE'S SPEAKIN TURRIST! GET EM PATRIOTS!

36 days until voting starts in Minnesota.

Over 30% of votes in 2012 were cast early (will probably rise in 2016) demonstrating why Trump waiting so late to invest and mocking Clinton for reserving ad space so far in advance is stupid. We're at the point where many voters are making up their minds, and Trump will have less time to make his case.

theultimo

36 days until voting starts in Minnesota.

Over 30% of votes in 2012 were cast early (will probably rise in 2016) demonstrating why Trump waiting so late to invest and mocking Clinton for reserving ad space so far in advance is stupid. We're at the point where many voters are making up their minds, and Trump will have less time to make his case.
Proud to be DFL and MN-3 voting.

Retro

where do I find these?

https://twitter.com/MTVPolitics

Moar;

CqF_myhWcAIOURF.jpg

CqGAiT4XgAUMQAi.jpg

CqGB7IpWYAAo_M3.jpg

KMS

Don't suppose they would out some false Russian info into the daily briefing to see it word gets leaked back to Russia.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So, listening to Hannity and Limbaugh today, I see where they're going with the loss.

It Trump loses, it's not because of Trump. It's not because of his terrible campaign. They plan to blame the loss squarely on the never-Trumpers like Cruz.

So on the plus (hilarious) side, they might get someone even more insane in 2020.

Is Lumpy's town hall with Trump still on for tonight?

And Clinton begins to transition to the most important part of her campaign and is doing something very innovative.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...ing-dictates-a-new-clinton-campaign-structure

For years, presidential campaigns seeking to divide the country into manageable chunks have turned to geography. National parties assign political directors to each region; Senator John McCain’s presidential campaign even went so far as to designate regional campaign managers. Both of President Barack Obama’s campaigns were organized around a series of six regional pods, with a lead official in each responsible for managing field, data, communication, or digital across seven or eight states.

2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton also uses pods—but hers look nothing like Obama’s. As she has reoriented her campaign for the general election, her team has devised a structure that reflects not geographic contiguity, with its common weather patterns or vernacular music traditions across neighboring states, but instead the different type of campaigning she will need to win each one. Most importantly, the structure acknowledges the increasing importance of early voting, which offers Clinton the potential to lock in an early lead when ballots begin to be cast in late September.

“Geography didn't necessarily make sense. It's not like, ‘You cover the West and that involves driving between those states.’ It was sort of just a proxy for, ‘The Western states are more or less similar because they have Latino people and mountains,’” says Michael Simon, a data analyst who was assigned to Obama’s Southwest pod in 2008 and served as the campaign’s targeting lead. “The previous system was fairly arbitrary. So why not try something else?”

The key:

In Clinton’s Brooklyn headquarters, states with major opportunities for early voting—such as North Carolina and Colorado—are in their own pod, while the remaining states are divided into two. One pod has large, diverse states like Ohio and Pennsylvania, where mobilizing minorities and young whites will be essential to her victory. The other pod contains smaller, mostly white ones like Iowa and New Hampshire, which present fewer opportunities to identify and turn out new voters but a major need for persuasion.

kess

So, listening to Hannity and Limbaugh today, I see where they're going with the loss.

It Trump loses, it's not because of Trump. It's not because of his terrible campaign. They plan to blame the loss squarely on the never-Trumpers like Cruz.

So on the plus (hilarious) side, they might get someone even more insane in 2020.

Wasn't Limbaugh originally on board with Cruz, though?

hawk2025

“I think the worst offender is CNN. I literally watched, there’s this –,” Hannity said.
“You mean the Clinton News Network,” interjected Trump Jr.

God, this fucking douche.

Joeytj

Banned
And Clinton begins to transition to the most important part of her campaign and is doing something very innovative.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...ing-dictates-a-new-clinton-campaign-structure

The key:

Goodgoodgoodgood.

They know the most important aspect of this election is that it's very volatile and non-traditional, so making an emphasis on early voting makes sense. You need to lock in votes as soon as possible and prevent any potential scandal or event from altering the course of the election.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Wasn't Limbaugh originally on board with Cruz, though?

I think so. Hannity liked him too. Both of them went Trump soon as it was apparent that he was going to win. If you can stomach it, listen to them sometime. Their message is rarely "this is why Trump's great" and it's almost always "just imagine how bad it will be if Clinton wins."

I kind of wish my vote mattered this year. I live in a D+15 district in a deep blue state and my only elected representative that isn't a Democrat is my shitty Governor that I can't get rid of for another year.

hawk2025

I kind of wish my vote mattered this year. I live in a D+15 district in a deep blue state and my only elected representative that isn't a Democrat is my shitty Governor that I can't get rid of for another year.

There's value in trying to be part of a crushing popular vote victory, IMO.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Let's run a far right opponent in a light blue state. Genius.

I'm glad Gardner finally supported Trump, now we can bury him when he's up for reelection.

I hate to admit it. But I voted for Gardner. I grew up conservative and only in the last few years saw the light. Was on the fence with him, but ultimately, I will admit that Udall's 100% negative campaign is what made me vote for Gardner mostly out of frustration with Udall.

Balphon

Watching a Trump surrogate on CNN attempt to discredit polling while horribly mangling the pronunciation of "metrics" is pretty hilarious.

Hell, he may have been trying to say "matrices." I can't even tell.

I just saw that interview clip from CNN with Trumps lawyer. Wow... do they really not realize how badly they are losing?

Edit: posted this from mobile and there is an ad for Trump that has him holding his hand over his heart and says "American Pride"...

Nafai1123

Banned
I hope Trump was briefed on the existence of extraterrestrial beings and spills the beans so we get to find out about aliens and Trump get arrested for disclosing confidential information. That would be the best day ever.

So, listening to Hannity and Limbaugh today
Br00TCn.gif

Of course the wantabe fascists will go with the stabbed in the back myth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom