• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he just say the African American problem they are inflicted by needs to be fixed?

EDIT: Yeah they shouldn't let Cohen speak again ever. I think he might be the worst surrogate I've ever seen.

Zereta

"Most of them? All of them" is the part that killed me. Next time I'm at the grocery store and they ring up my total, my response will be "Says who?"

The slight tinge of sarcastic questioning she adds to 'All of them' is perfection right there.

Thats what happens when you go after the media. Donald Trump didn't want the media as his friends, the media be all "Okay, friendship cancelled lets play"

hawk2025

The slight tinge of sarcastic questioning she adds to 'All of them' is perfection right there.

Thats what happens when you go after the media. Donald Trump didn't want the media as his friends, the media be all "Okay, friendship cancelled lets play"

enhanced-21399-1442497156-13.jpg

kess

At this point, I'll make a hundred dollar bet Trump is going to bring the "crooked "Hillary" shtick to the debate, and say it in her face.

Rubio was probably always going to run several points ahead of whomever the GOP nominee was. I don't feel like Hillary's numbers are important to that race at all. Rubio won't have any problems among Republican voters in the state, specifically Cuban voters.

Bowdz

It might, but it feels like Florida and Ohio are slipping away, especially Ohio. I still think Murphy may have a chance, but we'll have to see after his primary, I guess.

I think all of the Senate races with incumbent GOP Senators will be determined by: their debate performances and the outcome of the top of the ticket. The Dems have a huge opportunity come the Senate debates (if they have any) to nail incumbents on their hipocrisy with regard to voting for Trump but not supporting him. While I don't think that alone will swing races like OH, I do think that the Dems have a powerful opportunity to reframe their opponents, especially if Trump continues to go off of the rails.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Lol mark halperin, bless his heart. He's trying so hard to make it seem like all Trump needs is a slight change in message and he be right in the middle of it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom