• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg that CNN bit

"but you're down"

"says who?!"

"...polls, most of them, all of them?"

"...,...,... says who"

"I just said, polls"

"what polls"

"...all of them."

Video please

I'm not sure if it'll be online later, but probably.

Trump surrogate argued that the Breitbart hire was going to change everything. Joy refused to let it go and asked him to defend headlines such as "renegade Jew" "trannie" "Birth control makes women ugly," etc. And she wouldn't let it go. He kept trying to get back on his talking point, and she absolutely refused. It was great.

Trump surrogate argued that the Breitbart hire was going to change everything. Joy refused to let it go and asked him to defend headlines such as "renegade Jew" "trannie" "Birth control makes women ugly," etc. And she wouldn't let it go. He kept trying to get back on his talking point, and she absolutely refused. It was great.
I'll try to find a video later, I'm too busy watching my man Geraldo drag Bill O'Reilly. "You don't give a speech about black people to an all white crowd" lol

Teggy

It was pretty great at the end where she was like, "Donald Trump will not use Breitbart-like tactics in his campaign, let me write that quote down," and the guy was like,"bu bu wait," and she was like, "sorry, out of time!"

Crayons

Banned
It's come to my attention that I have lost my spot in the top 10 posters in this thread in the past few days due to my preoccupation in the bedroom. Please stop posting, guys, I really want to be on the wall of shame for once. Thanks. Respectfully yours,

Crayons.

Retro

I was bored and had a half hour to kill.

ZqDFlRT.jpg

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Its weird, I've been hopping all over the country the last year or so but I still haven't been to NYC.

Are there enough people for a Chicago meetup?

Crayons

Banned
Depending on the place they may not check, especially if you look old enough.

Yeah, I know, I've been to a few bars in the city. Sometimes they check, sometimes they don't. I have facial hair.

But seriously, I'd be down for a NYC PoliGAF meetup.

I would feel a lot better about all this if Clinton's favorable numbers were better and if she was polling closer to 50% in the 3-way polls. Although Trump is polling in the mid 30s in those polls so it could be worse.

Wilsongt

Big-time bond investor Jeff Gundlach has a big prediction for this election season — he thinks that Wikileaks, the controversial organization dedicated to finding and publishing top-secret government information, will release something in the coming months that will derail Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid.

In an interview with business site SNL Financial, the Doubleline Capital founder—often referred to as the “Bond King”— said he thinks that there is still more to come from Wikileaks founder Julian Assange between now and election day:

Sure, Jan.

OH BOY!!!

Two Republican committee chairmen on Capitol Hill are alleging that Hillary Clinton perjured herself during testimony to Congress last October when discussing her use of private email servers when she served as secretary of state.

In a letter sent to the Department of Justice on Monday, House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Virginia, and Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said that Clinton's testimony before the House Select Committee on Benghazi contradicts the FBI's findings from its investigation into her private email servers.

"The evidence collected by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) during its investigation of Secretary Clinton's use of a personal email system during her time as Secretary of State appears to directly contradict several aspects of her sworn testimony," they wrote.

They said that the testimony that needs to be reviewed revolves around whether Clinton sent or received emails that were marked classified at the time; whether her attorneys reviewed each of the emails on her personal email system; whether there was more than one email server; and whether she provided all of her work-related emails to the State Department.

What's starting?

Green party "town hall"

gaugebozo

So no matter the outcome of this election, I only see a large segment of the population continuing their spiral into crazy town. We used to be using different facts, but it looks like some people are living in a universe with different laws of physics. "Obama's a glip-glop!"

45% of voters are supporting a campaign that lies about things everybody knows are not true the second they say them. It's like Louis C.K.'s joke about his daughter being insistent that it's Pig Newtons and not Fig Newtons. You don't have to even remember, it's on the fucking box!

How do we come back from this shit?

sangreal

"how will you get exposure?"

"*ahem* it will not be decided in the court of law. it will decided in the court of public opinion"

I think something is wrong w/ the talking point bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom