• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill: I will close every military base the US has around the world.

Lmfao

tumblr_m8cpkvsEZC1qlvwnco1_400.gif

It was a 3C billboard coming south on Cleveland just north of Morse. So unless you need some discount tires you probably don't need to be around there anyway.

yep, definitely not gonna be anywhere close to there in the foreseeable future

(well, i'll head up to the BoE so i can early vote, but that's still a solid mile away)

This is how rumors get started.

Judging from incredulity about whether she said this or not, I think I'm obligated to say that no, she didn't say anything close to this.

Nope she said it. There is no defending this one.

Edit: I'll give you she said we might have to keep a few open but she literally said the goal was to close all of them
It's interesting you are defending something you aren't even watching though

Kusagari

This is how rumors get started.

Judging from incredulity about whether she said this or not, I think I'm obligated to say that no, she didn't say anything close to this.

Uhh, she 100% did say that. Cuomo pushed her on it and she said that she would take office with the presumption to close every single military base we have around the world.

Effect

The eye roll is what killed me. I wish she had been able to push Stein on it.

Maybe throw in something about how important they are. She's a fucking doctor ffs, she should know better.

Going to need video highlights after this is done. I can't wait until those saying they were going to her because Sanders didn't win have to face the reality of what she's really like.

MIMIC

Banned
Uhh, she 100% did say that. Cuomo pushed her on it and she said that she would take office with the presumption to close every single military base we have around the world.

Well maybe I'm wrong then. I stepped away after her initial response and didn't hear Cuomo ask a follow-up question.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Going to need video highlights after this is done. I can't wait until those saying they were going to her because Sanders didn't win have to face the reality of what she's really like.

I'm looking for that eyeroll on twitter, but no one has it yet :(

That's not a question

Edit: did she just steal Clintons line?

And wtf she's completely getting feminism wrong. Wtf she's saying feminism is about taking care of kids. Wtf

The reality is she's not Hillary, and that's probably sufficient.

Also, her "Close all military bases" is part of the Green Platform.

Cut military spending by at least 50% and close the 700+ foreign military bases. Ensure a just transition that replaces reductions in military jobs with jobs in renewable energy, transportation and green infrastructure development.

royalan

"There's something about us that just wants to take care of people."

This is a disgusting answer from Stein, attacking her record on mothers and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom