• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
On Fox right now...

TnKPw21.png

Stein: This politics of fear is not why you should vote. Vote for me because your life depends on it!

Also this guy is like wtf

And Baraka hasn't spoken in a while after his Bernie answer went terribly

Jill is literally trying to bribe young people. "Vote for me, YOUR LOANS WILL GO AWAY!" lololol

Does anyone actually fall for this stuff? Seriously?

How did she get onto the birth rate plummeting? WTF?

hawk2025

Oh My God, USCIS.

Why are immigration documents so goddamn slow, uncertain, and stupid. All the systems literally exist online and are integrated. Why does it take more than 60 days to get a simple fucking card in the mail? It should take a week.

Hillary pls save us

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jill is literally trying to bribe young people. "Vote for me, YOUR LOANS WILL GO AWAY!" lololol

Does anyone actually fall for this stuff? Seriously?

How did she get onto the birth rate plummeting? WTF?

Judging from all the eyerolling, no one is taking her seriously.

I don't know bad things about Stein to say that she doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Maybe that'll change.

I mean, you do you and give the benefit of the doubt to whomever you want. But this is the physician who refuses to repudiate those who say vaccines cause autism. She says that wifi may be dangerous to our brains. She says nuclear plants are really nuclear bombs. Her party's platform calls for closing our military basis over seas. And the highest office she's ever held is City Council. I see no reason to treat her as anything other than a Nader want-a-be.

royalan

Is Jill Stein so oblivious to the words coming out of her own damn mouth that she doesn't realize that the "politics of fear" is exactly what she's trying to evoke to convince people to vote for her?

I mean, the entire point of most of her answers is "WE DON'T HAVE A FUTURE UNDER THE CURRENT SYSTEM! CORRUPT! WARS! REGIME CHANGE!"

What a moron.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh, my sweet summer child. Just you wait. Just you wait. What you will see will age you. It will age you decades.

The Clintons had a congressional investigation into their fucking Christmas cards.

My eyes literally bugged out when I first read that shit.

HylianTom

Banned

I marathon the show twice a year. My favorite of all time. I could gush volumes on how much I love it.

(And that shot is my avatar for 2017-2021 if Trump somehow wins. Call it a self-imposed avatar bet.)

Zereta

Have Reince Priebus or Paul Ryan said anything about Trump recently? It feels like actual Republicans have been silent, particularly since the New York Times released their initial story on Manafort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom