• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people are surprised about Stein's comment of closing every military base around the world. The far left wants to end all wars, doesn't matter if it is against the next Hitler or not. We saw this at the DNC when the Busters were chanting no more wars at the veterans on stage. Their logic is close all of the bases means we can't get involved with wars anymore, or at least a huge step towards their goal.

MIMIC, I hope you eventually realize the insanity of all three candidates against Hillary. She is the only one who is even remotely qualified for the job.

Wow. Wow. I know nothing about finance, but I understand why this plan wouldn't work better than this woman who is running for president. We cannot just make the debt disappear.

Holmes

Oh My God, USCIS.

Why are immigration documents so goddamn slow, uncertain, and stupid. All the systems literally exist online and are integrated. Why does it take more than 60 days to get a simple fucking card in the mail? It should take a week.

Hillary pls save us
Mmmmmhmmmmmmm. I feel you. I've been in the process of getting my green card for about a year now and I'm almost there, but every step takes so damn long.

Can someone explain to me the fascination that the US government has with Israel? My wife says at least part of it is a group of christians who believe that when jews get back the holy land Jesus will return?

Edit: Wait holdup. Did she say there are UN sanctioned assassinations.

hawk2025

Maybe we can create a system that rates and packages student debt.

To make sure college kids can relate, we'll use something that is relatable to videogames.

So, let's call the best kind of student debt "AAA" and go from there.

Can someone explain to me the fascination that the US government has with Israel? My wife says at least part of it is a group of christians who believe that when jews get back the holy land Jesus will return?

Edit: Wait holdup. Did she say there are UN sanctioned assassinations.

The whole Christian thing is a big part of it, especially among Evangelicals. There's Biblical prophecy how God will damn any nation who doesn't support Israel. They're also a democracy in the region. Also, if you're a pre-millennial Evangelical, there are doctrinal reasons to want to support Israel.

mo60

I am not surprised that Stein's town hall with CNN is terrible.She thinks she's entitled to get the Bernie supporters.She will be lucky to get 500k votes in this election.

The whole Christian thing is a big part of it, especially among Evangelicals. There's Biblical prophecy how God will damn any nation who doesn't support Israel. They're also a democracy in the region. Also, if you're a pre-millennial Evangelical, there are doctrinal reasons to want to support Israel.
Also the founders of Israel and what we imagine Israel to he (people forget all the haredim there) were pretty western. It's a cultural connection more so imo.

That's actually super weird. Is she like trying to conceal the fact that JILL STEIN is Jewish?
You mean (((Jill Stein)))?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jill is a horrid candidate, lol. How could the greens nominate this

Because like the libertarians, all their other options were worse. Seriously, the last nominee was even worse than Jill. She may or may not have been a holocaust denier.

MIMIC

Banned
The student loan question was a little out there, but the community review idea she has for police forces is a good idea.

hawk2025

This is beyond terrible.

If a town hall like this changes the election in any way, we deserve Trump.

The student loan question was a little out there, but the community review idea she has for police forces is a good idea.

A little?

Her ideas would have literally caused a deep depression in the country in 2008/2009. Couple it with a GMO moratorium, and we would have inflation, negative growth, and famine in the country.

A little out there?

HylianTom

Banned
I just awoke from a nightmare about the election. My first of the cycle. I was at a really weird Election Night party in a basketball gymnasium of some sort, but there were only three of us left as the lateness of the math approached. Larry David was one of the two other attendees, but he was quiet, almost like he was shell-shocked. The third person left was unidentified.

I remember seeing the math on the TV screen and realizing that winning was just out of reach. Like, one state out of our grasp. It was horrible. Probably my worst nightmare, of any type, in months.

I might feel damn confident about Election Night - at this point, I'm as confident as I was in 2008 - but I guess this was my subconscious brain demonstrating that the bedwetting psyche of a Democrat still lurks.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Buy the nomination? I'll be your running mate. I have basically no skills, am probably a big turn off to the general public, and I've never run for anything in my life. So, I'm the ideal Green candidate.

I'll be your campaign manager. My salary is $200,000 a week plus expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom