• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaming side rn

acdhCl3.gif

Its nice to see how people will condone reprehensible behaviour if their fave celebrity endorse it.
I just saw this Metro PCS commercial with a dad at a park doing jumping jacks to amuse his infant daughter, and his commando junk is whipping everywhere like loose hair in a Britney dance number.

rhandino

Banned
wait! Luke is suing a Kesha fan because the #FreeKesha hashtag?

4Z32q6B.gif

Just in case people needed a reminder of how much she is done. asdlkas'l;dk

Justice.

I guess the GP got woke enough to finally dump Katheryn's whack ass.
Well, they are kind of busy endorsing The Chainsmokers and Ed Sheeran rn so...

That Katy Perry song is fucking vomit. Is this her idea of music with a message? Girl please.

Not that Ed Shiran and those Chainsmokers songs are any better. The radio is intolerable right now.

rhandino

Banned
A bit LTTP but...

''That member that keeps posting in LGTB threads, pop music releases and the gay communities always swearing that he ain't gay but wants to know "the culture" yet he keeps posting pics of himself asking for opinions, always making questions like "I wonder how it must feel to have anal sex with a guy 🤔 Maybe some of y'all can answer!!! haha" and the hunty is still in denial. I'm not talking about Mau or a regular pop GAF poster tho I just needed to expose his "I will hook up but not invite you for dinner at 3am even though I made you drive 2 hours" ass also I sucked him off but this is secret and must not be published''

tSN60z1.gif

Week 2 is already better
4Z32q6B.gif

Mill0

Neo Member
Tinashe is desperately in need of an aesthetic makeover ��

Agreed! Tinashe suffers from the same problem as Ciara. They both fail to capture the general public's attention with an specific aesthetic, and they keep trying the same image time and time again.

Of course, we could consider them as being consistent with their artistry/what they want, but it is counterproductive as the years pass by.
oYlXNz.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What's going on with f(x)?

Amber wrote this

Luna_1489501272_com.jpg

bBtZDdC.gif

f(3)

Apparently she has been ignored by the label when she suggests things and someone else suggests the same thing and they call it fantastic and praise the other one. I guess she is tired of not being respected. The group is also not treated as well as they should considered the success.

f(3)

Apparently she has been ignored by the label when she suggests things and someone else suggests the same thing and they call it fantastic and praise the other one. I guess she is tired of not being respected. The group is also not treated as well as they should considered the success.

But 4 Walls was amazing! I really want a follow up :(

Vazra

Little Mons†er;232044405 said:
One member already left, it will be a shame if another left too. Also 4 members is an even number and my OCD cannot fathom a 3-piece lol
They can work better the triangles in album cover for aesthetic tho.

SM has a bad trackrecord when it comes to their non Korean artists so not surprised by her complaints.

f(x) drops good music consistently which makes the yearly waits worth it but the problem is they did nothing inbetween that until recently.

llehuty

They may continue with Krystal, Luna and Victoria. We shall see how it happens.
I'd be surprised if the group survives this year. I can see where Amber is coming from, but is not like she hasn't been given several solo chances and all of them have flopped so far.

If she is really talking about of f(x) (which I doubt, since she is talking about her fans), then I have to agree; 4 walls was 2 years ago.

I'd be surprised if the group survives this year. I can see where Amber is coming from, but is not like she hasn't been given several solo chances and all of them have flopped so far.

If she is really talking about of f(x) (which I doubt, since she is talking about her fans), then I have to agree; 4 walls was 2 years ago.

Her solo stuff hasn't been that great and her debut mini was nothing to write home about and I wanted to like it

I don't see f(x) lasting much longer.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1352448&page=1

This keeps looking worse.

Hey macho, te ví el otro día
Me dio mucha, mucha alegría
Escucha la música, ay madre mía!
Hey chico, tu no tienes nada
Que susto, que sueco, que polla, que tieso
Oh, no me toques, ay que pero, feo
Venga, venga, marcha salida, toma esa música
Me cantas deprisa, cuidado, cuidado, hey chico
Que loco, toma mi ritmo, me voy contigo
Hey macho te quiero, quiero un hombre, necesito si
Pero no tú, un hombre, hey macho, hey macho
Si no bailas esto no puedes nada conmigo

MWy1f0m.gif

Vazduh

Not exactly iconic, but this is one of the first results that came up while googling him :D

Death @ a $1.50 lighter >>>>> dedicating your career to conning the industry.

That's like a real life convicted felon saying that a person stealing a watermelon lollipop should also be convicted.

lmao.gif

Also the MATM credit thing is fake. Britney and Madonna co wrote that song with Tricky and I remember a few others. Britney also never CLAIMED to write the song but she was credited for. Even though everyone knows how the song came to be.

Stop spreading lies. The desperation is hysterical

Even more HILARIOUS is GAGA AND BEYONCE STANS OF ALL PEOPLE SPEAKING OF THEFT.

THEIR FAVES CAREERS ARE STOLEN FROM OTHERS DON'T TRY IT BECAUSE I WILL GO THE FUCK IN. YOU BETTER PRAY THAT A 1.50 LIGHTER IS NOT THE ONLY THING BRITNEY WAS EVIDENCED TO STEALING AND NOT OTHER FAKE TABLOID RUMORS FROM 2007. CAUSE I GOT A DAMN GROCERY LIST FULL OF STUFF YOUR FAVES HAVE STOLEN

rihheadiijq6.gif

edit: wait @ this Caca expose :AAAAAAAAAAH:

rhandino

Banned
LalhRAN.gif

Late-term abort it
I mean, its clear that a middle budget game from a japanese developer its going to have to cut corners here and there to compensate for other things but when your western AAA budget epic space opera is about to come out and this is what you get

tumblr_ohl5rqfodC1qj73soo1_250.gif

And lets not even get into Horizon and that uncanny continent that has going for it.

QpPc7.gif

rhandino

Banned
nnnnn it's been years and some Nintendo stans STILL want to pretend Xenobleach Chronicles X is good?? BOTW is out, you don't have to pretend anymore.
Why would be need to pretend when the game is good, great even even if a little rough here and there.

I mean, This is not like that time you pretended to like Huntymoon just because your fave made it.

QpPc7.gif

Vazra

nnnnn it's been years and some Nintendo stans STILL want to pretend Xenobleach Chronicles X is good?? BOTW is out, you don't have to pretend anymore.

TBH I dont think the game is shit but I think its an overrated game that got its recognition because it came out in a system with RPG starvation. If the game came out on PS3 or 360 at the time it wouldn't have been as well received as it was. Also the offline MMO feel was done before with FF12 so let us not call it that unique. Great world design and great for most of the part OST tho.

Why would be need to pretend when the game is good, great even even if a little rough here and there.

I mean, This is not like that time you pretended to like Huntymoon just because your fave made it.

QpPc7.gif
Honeymoon will always be a great album that was done wrong by the bottoms and deserves another chance. It got great critical acclaim...Meanwhile all XCX has to its name is Boob Slider controversy. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom