• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

omlMzdX.jpg
d4CFCTF.jpg
fP2pVCs.jpg
iOjElBz.jpg
HJK6h20.jpg
EWqSebW.jpg

more sections to be added shortly.

Partition

Banned
will popgaf even survive long enough for my OT12 era, with all these perms being handed out (r.i.p. gey, leona, dmj)
zzz

cute OT tho~ i will send my faves~

La Roux - Kiss and Not Tell

Sorry if you just made the graphic babe, Kiesza's album was just confirmed to be coming out October 21st, I think some of PopGAF may be perched for that

Also, Tove Lo's album is coming out September 30th, AOTY coming for your faves. Snippets are ~around~

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau's OT! Here for it <3

I have a good feeling about X, OT IX was such a trainwreck. Just think, new Madonna, new Kiesza, new Disclosure/Mary J Blige collabs, new iamamiwhoami (discovered them/her? thanks to Blue Blue, amazing). Pop music is making a turnaround from the DREARY MESS that was the first half of 2014. Plus Traylor's trash single Shake it Off and HasBeyn's awful album can be left behind and forgotten in OT IX :)

noooooooo @ Fey being banned :(

BTW where my homies Bluebadger and Grizzo @?

Bladenic

Talking on Shake God Off while being excited for 2014 Madonna.

&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Talking on Shake God Off while being excited for 2014 Madonna.

&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Shake it Off is trash hun, worst debut single from an album in the last 10 years.

QUEEN of Pop Madonna has something amazing in store for her 13th album, mark my words ;)

enigmatic_alex44

LMFAO why did everyone get such a flattering photo in the OP except for Madonna and Rih?

ibs8wUrONMyWQ0.png

izXxYM0D4n8No.png

Remember that the final entrants are determined solely by your votes. In other words, if you present mostly niche artists and no one submits popular choices like Madonna, Mariah and co., then they won't be a part of the board. I always suggest making your list a good mix of niche favorites as well as bigger artists that you're a fan of. It's always a more interesting fight if most people know who they're voting for, but ultimately this is up to you. :p

Also RIP Leona. A flawless poster, hope the mods change their minds on that one. :(

Mau ®

It's a diva showdown, so I can understand the no male rule.

Besides, based on the last fm. charts ya'll posted on OT9... I really doubt ANY male is gonna make the final Top 10.

I'd like to publicly thank our Events Manager Soulscribe for making this competition possible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom