• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Rated R is slaying me again in anticipation of R8. Help!

tumblr_n9hqbsmMcz1tajjsfo1_400.gif

Mau ®

I just found out Blood Diamonds produced Tinashe's "Bet".

No wonder I love that track. Here's hoping he saves Madonna's upcoming
high-likely to be
shit album.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;143421931 said:
I just found out Blood Diamonds produced Tinashe's "Bet".

No wonder I love that track. Here's hoping he saves Madonna's upcoming
high-likely to be
shit album.

You mean Blood Orange :p

Majmun

I thought Bet was going to be Tinashe's next single???

It doesn't have any smash potential, but the song is amazing.

rude

Banned
Yes. Rihanna serving another era of tacky fashions, ugly tattoos, and whack hairdos while yodeling songs that shouldn't be singles. I'm [ t r u l y ] perched.

I love the hair. She looks very pale tho
Beyonce's impacT. Are you proud?

Vazduh

Yeah the last 45 seconds or so of All Hands On Dick slays. That pan flute <3

I love Rihanna but she's a mess. I hope she gives us more i$land beats in the tune of Man Down/Watch & Learn/Te Amo etc for the new album.

I'd love that, too. And who knows, it just might happen! Charli XCX said she wrote for Rihanna's new album, and she also said in another interview that reggae and dancehall will be the "new" sound in 2015. Since she's been in the studio with pretty much every major producer, I suppose she's heard plenty of tunes that have yet to be released.

Vazduh

Poor Jessie Straight.

tumblr_mvwk1zf6BD1rmz3qpo4_250.gif

Remember when she said she'd move to the States because they wanted her there while the UK paid her dust? The delusion.

Idk, maybe she'll finally happen if she actually releases a good album for once.

SaintZ

Beyonce, Jay Z Sued Singer Says They're Money Hungary Over 'Drunk in Love'

Beyonce and Jay Z ripped off a singer from a far away land to make one of their biggest songs ever ... so claims the outraged Hungarian woman who wants "Drunk in Love" put on the shelf for good.

Monika Miczura, aka Mitsou, says Bey, Jay and producer Timbaland pilfered a Roma folk song she recorded in 1995, then used it for the first 13 seconds of the hit song.

Mitsou says she never gave them permission, but even worse, her song is about hopelessness yet Beyonce used it "to evoke foreign eroticism alongside the sexually intense lyrics."

Mitsou says the 3 amigos bastardized her song -- "Bajba, Bajba Pelem" -- by digitally manipulating her voice with Auto-Tune and various cuts.

She wants damages and is also asking a judge to prohibit anyone from playing the song as long as it has her voice.
x

Some habits do not change

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Beyonce ruined last year's so voting might start next week to ensure no surprise releases derail the event and it will run to next year

Zutroy

Nicole released a video for the song at the beginning of her last one - Bang

Also Iggy has confirmed that she's featuring in Britney's next single coming early next year. Not sure how I feel about that =\

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Also Iggy has confirmed that she's featuring in Britney's next single coming early next year. Not sure how I feel about that =\

Yes to Nicole
NNOOOOOO to Iggy
but I had no idea new britney was even coming soon

Vitanimus

eww why is Britney pushing out a new record? Isn't she basically fully booked until end of 2015 with Vegas? kinda surprised she reached out to Iggy considering she'll be forgotten about in a year or so

also I'm about to watch gone girl for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom