• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

I thought Lana was awful then I started liking Video Games and felt strange.
Embrace the light.
She doesn't deserve those sales.
ZArWu.gif

I agree, tho. She deserves A LOT more sales. I'm sure she'll break the 2 million mark.

Aguila

#ICONIC
So apparently Lana is going to release a summer mixtape and wrote 8 new songs for it. I'm not sure my heart can handle it. Also, Born To Die has sold 1,851,000 WW so far.

570qu.gif

#Kween #HerHolinessDalaiLana

YES! I need more Lana in my life.

Lana+Del+Rey+PNG.png

#flawless
#queenof2012
#marryme

Icicle

What significant event occurred in late March that could explain the increased activity among the thread's most dedicated users?

LV0rm.jpg

I made my first post in the thread in late February, posting a video of Janet on Anderson Cooper's talk show. I simply thought some of you gurls would share in my excitement over how FIT she was looking. I was not shading anybody's fave nor snatching any wigs, HOWEVER, a certain PHONOMEZER could not allow Janet to have her moment, so he tries coming for ha. Little did Phono know that he was messing with the WRONG STAN, and thus in March began the most legendary stan WAR this forum has ever seen.

It's no surprise that posting activity picked up at that time; EVERYBODY was here for the scalpings. Give THANKS for all the life I've given this thread.

ibp6X5Za4X1In0.gif

And Phono too, I suppose, but to a much lesser extent. The OT's recap is missing the entire second half of the war, if Koodo, Sai, or Crumpet would be so kind as to update it. The newbs need to learn how it's done, tbh.

Kyon

Banned
DIOS MIO ME VOY A MURIR. ESTOY MAS MUERTO QUE EL MUNDO AHORA.

CiSUS BURNING WIGS with Overdose her official first single.

http://www.electrolov3.com/2012/07/new-music-ciara-overdose/

dkbgfjsdkbgsf;dkgb
This is the shit she needs to be doing instead of stuff like Sweat, the general population
is here for pop Cici. She needs to make it big again she is more talented than all the BASIC lessors out rn. Too bad she's a FLOP I'm still one of her biggest stans.

Don't let dont let dont let dont let go
azealiabanks-212atradyda8u.gif

royalan

dkbgfjsdkbgsf;dkgb
This is the shit she needs to be doing instead of stuff like Sweat, the general population
is here for pop Cici. She needs to make it big again she is more talented than all the BASIC lessors out rn. Too bad she's a FLOP I'm still one of her biggest stans.

I'll always have a spot in my heart for Pussy-Twerk CiCi. She just needs to make good Pussy-Twerk, and that "Sweat" shit was NOT the business. Glad she moved on from that real quick.

That said, this snippet actually sounds GREAT. She's giving me "Love Sex Magic 2.0" teas and I am HERE for it.

dkbgfjsdkbgsf;dkgb

Ooh, I can bop to that. I'm sure she'll serve some hot choreo if she does a video for this song.

Kyon

Banned
If the album is like this song I think she will do very well. She also needs more promo, im not here for her using her socialite shit to get press. Her label isnt doin shit just like JIVE wasnt. Im not gonna put up with THAT again.

Artemisia

Banned
I want to hate her, but she looks so flawless.

It's so hard ;_;

Anyway, the fame ad is slaying me so hard so I made it my desktop BG.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I think I hate Pink more than Rihanna.

Mumei

Pink is sort of inoffensive to me. I don't really care for the posturing, but she's got a pretty good voice and is more talented than most of the jokes people stan for.

LuuKyK

Seriously, I just don't understand the love for Lana DeLay, she seems to wonder off too much on her songs besides singing it like she is sleeping, which make it looks like she is doing something she is forced to do. It really is boring most of the time.

Mumei

Seriously, I just don't understand the love for Lana DeLay, she seems to wonder off too much on her songs besides singing it like she is sleeping, which make it looks like she is doing something she is forced to do. It really is boring most of the time.

You seem like good people.

JCX

Her emotional pitch is unparalled. Not even Mumei's attempts to shade her FLAWLESS "Million Dollar Man" performance leave the Dalai Lana UNSCATHED

Satch

Banned

I don't get it either. She's just so............ BLAH

Nemesis_

I like Lana but she is just too reliant on the studio, layering her vocals to the point where she can't physically perform the same way live.

I used to hate her too, but now I have just CLICKED with her too. Much like Jessie Ware

Bladenic

New Llama mixtape for summer? HERE FOR IT! Still playing Video Games, SS, Diet Mountain Dew, Born to Die, Radio, and Nationa Anthem regularly. So good. Wish she sold more in America. Maybe next time.

Also she's gorgeous, and so hawt.

And who's this Yuna girl? I did a search but there's A LOT of Yuna's around. What's her last name? lawl

Kyon

Banned
New Llama mixtape for summer? HERE FOR IT! Still playing Video Games, SS, Diet Mountain Dew, Born to Die, Radio, and Nationa Anthem regularly. So good. Wish she sold more in America. Maybe next time.

Also she's gorgeous, and so hawt.

And who's this Yuna girl? I did a search but there's A LOT of Yuna's around. What's her last name? lawl

Yuna Zarai hun *sits on your lap*

xtina1.gif

Majmun

Your faves could never...

...be as REVERED.
...be as LEGENDARY.
... have as much LONGEVITY.

ib29u5EhVypEzG.gif

Your faves can, however, have several seats.

Will these Geriatric Pop battles never end

ibhOlSWkAuVpR5.gif

May 2012 had the highest monthly post count at 5117 posts. July 2012, however, had the highest average daily post count at approximately 257 posts per day.

Well, I was unbanned in May

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Koodo

Banned
Ugh, Amazon is disgusting. How can they be so incompetent internationally.

All the more reason for Apple to eviscerate their Kindle wigs with an iPad Mini.

P.S. I'm enjoying Channel Orange, especially Forrest Gump. *.*

Mau ®

P.S. I'm enjoying Channel Orange, especially Forrest Gump. *.*

YASS!! Stan Frank GODcean. My favs are "Thinkin Bout You" and "Bad Religion" *.*

Also. Im rather disappointed in No Doubt's new single. Its like 3 different songs and only one is good and it gets the least time lol

Oh and the XX new song is boring to me. "Islands" and "intro" remain FLAWLESS tho and ya'll will deal.

Mau ®

Did ya'll see the latest rumor?

Oh Roy is gonna LOOOVEEE THIS.

AceShowbiz is reporting that Christina Aguilera has teamed up with Beyoncé on a track that will reportedly be included on her forthcoming album due out later this year.

“Beyoncé reportedly has wanted hook up with Christina Aguilera on a ‘killer’ ballad,” the e-zine writes. The duet is rumored to have been recorded in Christina’s home studio in Los Angeles, and the pop singer is said to be excited at the prospect of releasing the track some time this year,” adds the report.

Aguilera has been hard at work on the album, and we are told that the project is very near completion, and that her lead single from the 'yet to be named' album will premier of the third season of The Voice this fall, where she’s a judge/mentor on the panel.

An unnamed inside source confirms the above for AceShowbiz. Admittedly, there’s a lot of pressure for Christina to deliver an album that sells like her previous releases, blowing competition out of the water.

Can't believe Beyonce would associate with FLOPS now
okIAQ.gif

Bladenic

Calling it out. Xtina will slay this fall. Just so POPGAF implodes.

On another (non-music) note, who's ready for your LIVES to be slayed this Friday?

batman.jpg

This comes out on my BIRTHDAY yet I'm not in America to watch it. I have to wait till the 27th ;_; God help me to avoid spoilers.

Mau ®

On another (non-music) note, who's ready for your LIVES to be slayed this Friday?

batman.jpg

This comes out on my BIRTHDAY yet I'm not in America to watch it. I have to wait till the 27th ;_; God help me to avoid spoilers.

Im here for it!!

The real summer blockbuster is almost up in hurr bitches. No one will remember the avengers in a couple of days.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
who the hell is Jessie Ware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom