• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
hello OT2

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah she's the one that got away.

She's simply a part of me. I stay wide awake last friday night, and when I sleep it's teenage dreams of me and her and california gurls.

Fireworks

Mumei

because i know you love Fierce Diva Realness

*spirit fingers*

Because of you, I took a personality test just now.

"You Scored as Sailor Mercury

You are ob the shy side, humble, very nice, and incredibly smart. You analyze and calculate everything."

Yes "ob." Clearly a scientific test.

royalan

Am I supposed to know HEW this is?

ibrwKRHjFhISVM.gif

Gurl, SOME flop writer who thinks that having xxx,xxx followers and a fourth grade-level understanding of sex puns (as demonstrated by her stream) puts her above the level of Xtina's Dirrty phase. Ch...Nobody got time for that.

botty

Banned
Gurl, SOME flop writer who thinks that having xxx,xxx followers and a fourth grade-level understanding of sex puns (as demonstrated by her stream) puts her above the level of Xtina's Dirrty phase. Ch...Nobody got time for that.

Is there anyone NOT thinking about Xtina these days?

ibkY2D3jnJzyiY.gif

Nemesis_

I can't seem to find the video =/ I will try later when I get on a PC. Hope there are some GIF worthy moments at least

Nick Cannon: "American Idol can't afford Mariah Carey"

Rickey.org said:
Nick Cannon tells TMZ that American Idol will have to pay Mariah Carey double what they paid Jennifer Lopez if they want her to judge the show next season. That’s double $20 million!

So I guess it’s safe to say that Mimi is NOT in play at this point since American Idol is rumored to be downsizing for Season 12.

Not sure what to think of Nick estimating THE QUEEN as merely TWICE the value of J'Ho. He will probably be reprimanded for speaking out of turn.

iMh9Hmjr2dXVK.gif

Delio

You know even without 1D in the topic I'll still bother you guys about them AND when their new single leaks. FOREVER mad.

tumblr_m78ee66Gsy1rpsb7p.gif

Nemesis_

Seriously. Cool image, but Madonna should be getting royalties.

Preying that the music video wont just be a straight rip off either. Though with a photographer who has worked with Madonna so often I am a little bit worried.

Why does she give people AMMO to use against HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom