• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he is also a homewrecker

cant remember the details tho or if I am making this up
gif0013.gif

lol who? B-Dex?

Servbot24

Banned

Half the time I can't even tell what PopGAF gifs are supposed to communicate.

Anyways I've been playing the living hell out of this
81730469.png

lately. Who knew Myley Cyrus's little sister would be making some of the best music of 2012. Hope they release an LP this year.

botty

Banned
Hmmm, maybe the administration realized how TOXIC Beyonce is to the youth of the nation and did the right thing by pulling her from the lineup.

Probs not, tho. #ObamasAmerica

It really says a lot about the state of this country when its leader is being inaugurated to the musical stylings of a thief and hypocrite.

ifnid5YU117Z0.gif

It really says a lot about the state of this country when its leader is being inaugurated to the musical stylings of a thief and hypocrite.

ifnid5YU117Z0.gif

lol the next few months are going to be heavenly aren't they?

I am here for this. (and Bey's music if it turns out to be decent)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
It was posted in this thread a while back, but a gif with a girl shading another with a giant fan. I need it.

I also converted another to the church of Kimbra. Dues Vult!

royalan

Her album is still set for 2/12? less than a month away and no lead single in sight

710x0005.gif

And it's...sort of comical...that she continues to lead people on with false hopes of an actual Azealia Banks music "career." Truly the Charlie Baltimore of 2013...a damn mess.

ibqEDKkgG5dWcY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom