• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Now that Im detached from Britney I find Cyno's hate amusing.

And his self- deprecating humor towards Xtina is also nice. Most of the stans here still are holding onto the hope that she will slay with this era. He has now faced RIHality and come to terms with his fav's flop status. *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
kiiiiiiiiiii @ this The Voice commercial for next season

Shakira's accent
ibqCGgdQZAZBpC.gif

royalan

And his self- deprecating humor towards Xtina is also nice. Most of the stans here still are holding onto the hope that she will slay with this era. He has now faced RIHality and come to terms with his fav's flop status. *.*

I have confidence in sunshine
I have confidence in rain
I have confidence that Xtina will slay again
Besides which you see
I have confidence in me! *.*

Mumei

Stan Julie Andrews, Roy.

You don't seem unattached to me, "inthezone".

Artemisia

Banned
American - Lana Del Rey
Body Electric - Lana Del Rey
Cola - Lana Del Rey
Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey
God's and Monsters - Lana Del Rey
Off To The Races - Lana Del Rey
Without You - Lana Del Rey

nnnnnnnnnnn

The Voice contestants are so much hotter than the XFactor ones. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
648_s.gif

Its ironic that a show all about the voice always seems to end up with cookie cutter contestants that fit the cliche "pop star" mold.

Though..

They are vocally much better than X Factor's contestants as well

I feel they have far less variety, are far less interesting, and have far worse future prospects though.

Bladenic

They are vocally much better than X Factor's contestants as well

I feel they have far less variety, are far less interesting, and have far worse future prospects though.

The better voices are a given, X-Factor doesn't even pretend to be about singing.

Edit: clocked you on that edit. You tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom