• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Spiegel

Maybe KP will have two (or more) announcements at E3, one game directed by Kojima and another one produced by him.
Also Kojima could have nothing to do with the game featured on PSW and the magazine is saying it's a Hideo Kojima game because it's made by Kojima Productions.

lherre

Accurate
other thing, I think the psw announce isn't the same that koji pro announcement. Kojima will anounce more than a thing in the E3.

jett

D-Member
Manticore said:
sdsdsdsk.jpg

any guess? :D

On a playstation magazine? Bububu how could it be? I was told by insiders that it was gonna be 360 xclusive.

If it was Castlevania it'd be hilarious. Fuck IGA.

Chemo

jett said:
If it was Castlevania it'd be hilarious. Fuck IGA.
Seriously. And fuck yeah.

I mean, imagine the kind of console Castlevania we're going to get out of IGA. I really look forward to the day that a real game designer makes one.

Carlisle said:
Why couldn't it be Snake or Raiden? Are they not permitted to redesign their own characters, prequel style maybe?
redesign mabye, but every single mgs main character is been in the skin-tight sneaking suit, so I'm going to doubt it for now.

Chemo

Carlisle said:
Why couldn't it be Snake or Raiden? Are they not permitted to redesign their own characters, prequel style maybe?
Those shoulders are kinda broad for people who climb through air ducts.

Dascu

jett said:
Yeah I have no idea what Kojima has to do with a game that is not even being developed by Konami.
Probably fits in with his philosophy (or rather the general philosophy of Japanese devs) to reach out to Western development studios. I wonder what he has to do with Lords of Shadow. It certainly doesn't seem like his type of game.

lherre

Accurate
jett said:
Yeah I have no idea what Kojima has to do with a game that is not even being developed by Konami.

Well I could say some things about this, is a "konami game" altought is outsourced.

wsippel

Banned
jett said:
Konami is still producing the game, it just isn't developed internally. So it is actually possible that Kojima could be involved. Just like Akira Yamaoka is involved in Silent Hill Origins, Homecoming and Shattered Memories.

lherre

Accurate
wsippel said:
Konami is still producing the game, it just isn't developed internally. So it is actually possible that Kojima could be involved. Just like Akira Yamaoka is involved in Silent Hill Origins, Homecoming and Shattered Memories.

Exactly.

Hesemonni

Banned
stuburns said:
If you didn't know Kojima's first game was Penguin Adventure, you're now my favorite poster.
That game was so awesome. I used to play it and its sequel on the MSX soooo much. I guess it's emu time...

jett said:

Konami could be turning Kojima into their version of Inafune. A guy that looks over a bunch of games in order to assure their quality.

Xun

I'm probably late, but I'm on the Kojima "NEXT" site and I'm getting different numbers popping up.

Edit: Ok I'm late.

But yeah, Lords of Shadow eh? Hmm, seems strange.

StuBurns

Banned
Jason's Ultimatum said:
If that's Kojima's next game, which seems to be there may be a good chance of it being on PS3/360, then maybe Kojima let the MGS team create their own MGS game?
He's been saying it for years, but who knows. He said he's heading two projects. I imagine it's whatever this is, and MGS5. But, I'd be really excited if he's totally handed it off to the team. They also have Nojiri's project, hopefully that hasn't been canned.

Top Bottom