• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

post a .gif of your single favorite Street Fighter move

Clawww

terry-busterwolf-fix.gif

kek

Mista Koo

I kinda of ignored aesthetics and moves I like to use and went for the bigger picture:

wsOmb3P.gif

Hadouken is probably my favorite move in all of games, despite not using it often in SF. It's just what it is, what it represents. Pure martial arts power that is an energy blast.
Hadouken is SF. Same reason I love Ryu despite finding him fairly boring in SF.

zC3byuq.gif

Bad Stone is the hadouken's polar opposite. It's cheap and dirty, literally street fighting rather than classic SF's more organized/sportmanshipy martial arts. Also thrown very nonchalantly. Feels so satisfying and so smug to deflect hadoukens using it or even beat an enemy who's just standing up.

Laws00

When this game came out and I saw her walk in person. I was like they put a shit ton of work making this look good

Makoto-walkforward.gif

followed by this one
latest

Gren

Can't find an animated version of it, but back in the day when Gief had like 8 different normal throws/holds, this was my favorite:

Sometimes in life, it's the simpler things that are more appreciable.

Though if OP let us choose from the Marvel games, my hands-down pick would've been Wolvie's neutral jump roundhouse/roflcopter.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
latest

Ibuki's Raida is one of the most satisfying things to land. The animation looks so intense with the energy blast to the chest that I swear it's more demoralizing than actually effective.

Top Bottom