• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropia

No One Remembers
cBJuo.jpg

For my company's Christmas Party on Friday night.

Feep

Banned
Not a good picture of *me*, per se, but I was hanging out last night in the Dr. Horrible house, and I had to get a picture of the big chair. = D

396975_10103009876834511_2092981933_n.jpg

Sagitario

Might as well post this here as well:
I figure after 6+ years I might be ok with showing myself here. :p
jag_rd_trja92d2x.jpg

This was taken earlier this year, the only thing different would be my facial hair. I have a goatee now.

You have a really cute face! I like your frames, facial hair and cardigan.

Long time since I don't do anything wild to my hair. Thank my flatmate (who is also my stylist, lol)
QoPR4.jpg

Looking nice, beje! I'm liking the haircut and the color (I would trim the beard just a tiny tiny bit)

Another cutie!

Hackbert

me16jj7.png

went out to try on contact lenses for the first time. the dioptrin was´nt perfect, but for a first try a nice experience. also my brain went every 5 minutes :"Dude, u forgot to put on your glasses!!"...

Christmas shopping half blind was fun hehe.

Hey Squiddy, do you want to share your hair? I'm at a deficit, follically speaking, maybe you could help to redress the balance?
I am saving up for a nice wig I can use once I cease being follically endowed, but if there are any leftovers you can have them.
OK-hand.png

AM: That's just cos I take all my pictures myspace style, I'm creative like that.

NinjaBoiX

Just a little skull cap to cover up the patch would be a good start. Just snip off your fringe and post it, I'll fashion it with my own fair hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom