• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garcia

Oh my GAF, stop being so sexy and hot...

Kinitari, you look gorgeous.
FallingEdge, so damn hot.
Corran Horn, fantastic beard + super cute.
MagniHarvald, so handsome and cute.
RB-i, nice scruffy beard, loved it.
Frost_Ace, fantastic eyes.

...Man I could go on and on.

DXPett1

General suit wearing guidelines are to leave the bottom button unbuttoned, and that as far as sleeve length you want your dress shirt to come out slightly longer than your suit jacket sleeve. Your right arm's bent but the jacket sleeve still looks long, have you gotten it tailored yet? If not do so and they can clean up the fit to be more exact.

Oh yeah trust me, the bottom button wasn't used for long. And no it hasn't been tailored yet, only purchased it last weekend. Thanks for the advice. I shall get the sleeve fixed up. Apart from that, all good?

suit looks good. the douche glasses not so much.

Man I presume? I only say that because it seems women enjoy them on me while men, not so much. They seem to invoke some deep-seeded urge to fight on men...

None the less feedback is feedback, cheers!

Gray suit for a winter wedding? I've heard that's a snafu.

Wrong hemisphere bro ;)

Nice suit DX!

Hato-kun

I love comparison pictures.

AjlO9TwCEAAg0bG.jpg

General suit wearing guidelines are to leave the bottom button unbuttoned, and that as far as sleeve length you want your dress shirt to come out slightly longer than your suit jacket sleeve. Your right arm's bent but the jacket sleeve still looks long, have you gotten it tailored yet? If not do so and they can clean up the fit to be more exact.

Speaking of which, how much does a good suit usually cost? I need one soon and I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Digishine

Banned
Well.. fuck here goes

http://i.imgur.com/jaH5Kl.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Rs4R0l.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RhN5Vl.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZzJcTl.jpg[/IM]

GAF AM I BEAUTIFUL!?!?[/QUOTE]

U can really trick a Guy in thinking your a girl with that. Just happened to me

Speaking of which, how much does a good suit usually cost? I need one soon and I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Depends, if you're willing to do some leg work and shop online etc you can easily get, say, a $1500 - $2000 or Rafael Caruso for half that. IMO, a good msrp to shoot for. Come to manshion and we will do work.

Depends, if you're willing to do some leg work and shop online etc you can easily get, say, a $1500 - $2000 or Rafael Caruso for half that. IMO, a good msrp to shoot for. Come to manshion and we will do work.

:lol That's definitely out of my price range. :(

Edit: ah, you said half that. That might be workable. Over a grand is something I can't pay for.

:lol That's definitely out of my price range. :(

Edit: ah, you said half that. That might be workable. Over a grand is something I can't pay for.

well for instance there are a bunch of valentino roma suits here for a fifth of retail. Canvassed construction iirc, and the roma label is pretty damn nice overall. No idea what size you are or where you are located, but like I said, if you go outside of the Gucci/Prada/Dolce/Dior market you can readily get very nice items for little cost.

Yakitorii

Neo Member
Cloudwalking: yes that is correct. :) They are from Bambi Princess Mimi.
Atramental: Yes that is also me. :p
Mr_Zombie: Thank you :)

well for instance there are a bunch of valentino roma suits here for a fifth of retail. Canvassed construction iirc, and the roma label is pretty damn nice overall. No idea what size you are or where you are located, but like I said, if you go outside of the Gucci/Prada/Dolce/Dior market you can readily get very nice items for little cost.

Ya, I guess I need to know brands then. Those don't look bad but besides you mentioning it I don't know what valentino roma is or why I should think it's good. :(

wwm0nkey

Seeing this thread makes me hate that I have Periorbital dark circles under my eyes. Makes me look like a damn zombie -_-

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Seeing this thread makes me hate that I have Periorbital dark circles under my eyes. Makes me look like a damn zombie -_-

Interestingly enough, the girl who did me up in drag gave me suggestions for my own. If it bothers you that much, there is easy to apply make up made for men to cover that up - as it's a common issue guys face.

wwm0nkey

Interestingly enough, the girl who did me up in drag gave me suggestions for my own. If it bothers you that much, there is easy to apply make up made for men to cover that up - as it's a common issue guys face.

Might do that but at the same time I don't want to wear make up. Sucks that its pretty much the only option though :/

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Be nice guys. Believe it or not, there are girls on the internet who aren't Kinitari in drag, or CHEEZMO alts.

Yakitorii

Neo Member
I don't know what Opa Ages is, but I am definitely not trolling. I have waited for 5 months before my account got validated. XD Just a big fanatic of gaming that's all.
And indeed, like Frost_Ace said, I was on the Neogaf group on Facebook before I got accepted in Neogaf. :p

The red hair is a wig, here is a picture of me with my real hair:

395687_10150496815136520_583246519_8983348_1904361744_n.jpg

Anteater

I don't know what Opa Ages is, but I am definitely not trolling. I have waited for 5 months before my account got validated. XD Just a big fanatic of gaming that's all.
And indeed, like Frost_Ace said, I was on the Neogaf group on Facebook before I got accepted in Neogaf. :p

The red hair is a wig, here is a picture of me with my real hair:

395687_10150496815136520_583246519_8983348_1904361744_n.jpg

still cool hair and stuff, you kind of look younger in the first pic, maybe it's just the angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom