• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

During the summer with my bf at a wedding in Portland
Aww very cute. :3

At the moment I'm grumpy and looking for any excuse to not keep writing this term paper. :mad:

qe1pkma.png

The Canon S100 is a really nice camera, you should go out there and put it to use.

I know, right? It's amazing! I was kind of thinking of buying a sony alpha nex but this one is as good as I'll ever need a camera to be. Unless I get very much into photography but I hope not because this shit is expensive :p

OddSpoon

Banned
Wait, Horse Detective revealed a picture of himself?

And I want to see a picture of Toxic Adam. Has he ever shown himself on here?

When I go back to NYC we should have homework nights where we sit and pout at our computer screens together. And thank you love. <3

brb getting new glasses

And it's not my room. Otherwise it'd be covered in Batman prints.

You should seriously be her for a cosplay or halloween.

FatalT

Banned
Awesome, someone turned me into a coli emoticon!
IvvaXzd.png

Lucian's cat so god damn fluffy!
Assignments and exam time, so I put on my nerd glasses and just sit on the computer in pj's all day long:
IMG_20130425_195343.jpg

Great pics from giancarlo123x, Atramental, and Kisaya!

You're seriously proud of this? You do understand what those emoticons are used for, right?

Pau

I have 5 assignments, a 35 page literature review, the implementation of my thesis work and 17 hours of marking to get done over the next 5 weeks. I know that feel.
Aren't you my age? How are you so much more adult than me. D: I'm sitting over here complaining about a 2000 word paper.

Aren't you my age? How are you so much more adult than me. D: I'm sitting over here complaining about a 2000 word paper.

22?

I'm in my honors year (most other countries don't have an exact equievlant, but it's basically an extra year after your Bachelor degree where you undertake a year-long project to write a thesis on; it's an alternative to the Master's degree as a route to a PhD). At the same time they've got me teaching introductory programming to the first years.

Pau

22?

I'm in my honors year (most other countries don't have an exact equievlant, but it's basically an extra year after your Bachelor degree where you undertake a year-long project to write a thesis on; it's an alternative to the Master's degree as a route to a PhD). At the same time they've got me teaching introductory programming to the first years.
Well, almost 22.

And that makes sense now. I thought you had already finished a master's degree which here is usually two or three years after four years of undergrad.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Awesome, someone turned me into a coli emoticon!
IvvaXzd.png

Lucian's cat so god damn fluffy!
Assignments and exam time, so I put on my nerd glasses and just sit on the computer in pj's all day long:
IMG_20130425_195343.jpg

Great pics from giancarlo123x, Atramental, and Kisaya!

Damn, I want my hair to be like yours. Right now it's way too long, but even when it's not it's just messy. Yours is like messy... with style. I dunno.

A bunch of babies in here.

23 is when adulthood really begins.

You're seriously proud of this? You do understand what those emoticons are used for, right?

Someone cared enough to turn me into an emoticon, that means my existence on the internet has been validated.
Validation. On. The. Internet.

Damn, I want my hair to be like yours. Right now it's way too long, but even when it's not it's just messy. Yours is like messy... with style. I dunno.
It also only ever looks good approximately 2 weeks post-hair cut, and only for a week.

Sagitario has an amazing ":3"-face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom