• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
shhhh i appreciate your creepy gifs

fW52i40.gif

NinjaBoiX

Coop is always such a hit in this thread!

Really pretty lady, but unassuming with it too. Always such an attractive quality.

ZaCH3000

Forget him, AC. I'll order video games and play domino's with you.

She's not interested in your beef, Professor. #stupidmalecompetition

Maybe I should have tried this instead. You're so much better at this than me.

Yeah, you got lost in the bush. Its all good though. Just be shameless. You'll get burned early but it pays off in the long-run as you refine yourself subconsciously.

cooper is the best, pretty and likes twin peaks

that pretty much ticks every box on my list

That's only a single box. Or are you counting the twin in "Twin Peaks" as a two count? Gotta clarify.

Yeah, you got lost in the bush. Its all good though. Just be shameless. You'll get burned early but it pays off in the long-run as you refine yourself subconsciously.

Oh shit, I wasn't expecting you to drop a knowledge bomb on me like that. That's deep and shit, I need to smoke a joint and reflect on today's events now.

NinjaBoiX

Arsenic Yellow looks cool as fuck, I love your style. Kind of gorgeous too!

Edit: Count, looking good buddy. You've lost loads now, you look really healthy.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So many beautiful gaffers. Together almost as beautiful as me.

h6smaye.jpg

From left to right: my cousin, my brother, and me. Please take note of the Asian glow I have.

EoBCJ7Q.jpg

fooling around making zombie killing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom