• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
Spot zee Onkel:
image-19.jpg

source:
http://www.rp-online.de/region-dues...der-kneipe-qualmt-keine-kippe-mehr-1.3343794#

also some TV interview from yesterday (from minute 10:58):
http://www.wdr.de/mediathek/html/re...pt=true&offset=507&autoPlay=true&#flashPlayer

Hackbert

nice.. ze Onkel im Fernsehen.. I had to laugh at the WDR stream options : DSL/ISDN.... i like that law. damn smokers. ruining the taste of my meals.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I like that trechcoat, but it won't be practical for the UK weather, considering how windy it gets here and trechcoats that are that long would be flapping about and drive me mental! :p

Got through the whole thread for the first time and gotta say Gaf has many a stunning lady. Guess I'm obligated to post now so as not to be a thread lurker. Here are a couple pics from a visit to Tenerife back in 2010. Don't really have any recent pics in 2013 but look pretty much the same.

aHhZGKD.jpg

And the pic I used for real pic January

ZZ7tBny.jpg

Got through the whole thread for the first time and gotta say Gaf has many a stunning lady. Guess I'm obligated to post now so as not to be a thread lurker. Here are a couple pics from a visit to Tenerife back in 2010. Don't really have any recent pics in 2013 but look pretty much the same.

aHhZGKD.jpg

And the pic I used for real pic January

tex-avery-wolf-o.gif

65549-tex-avery-wolf.gif

Melchiah

Trenchcoatey
7YkxAD6.jpg

Looks good on you. I used to have a similar looking leather coat, which I sold to my friend. Too bad there are no pics of me wearing it. I do have another long coat though, which was made by my ex-girlfriend.

I think this is the only pic of me wearing it outside of stage.
D6ew5zSl.jpg

I don't tend to wear it anymore though, as the band is no more.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
cross post from ausgaf. I hate taking pics and it seems after a shopping spree i've nearly turned myself into a hipster, which isn't good. Taken in work creepy bathroom shot for a friend to show off new style.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That is a sweet trenchcoat melchiah. I don't wear mine much either. It's too warm in Australia and I have few occasions it would be suitable :(

ZaCH3000

I lost my phone tonight =( The worst part is I know where it is exactly but can't contact it because its dead. My only chance hope is this chick contacts me on Facebook before I go to sleep. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom