• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
Coachella Weekend 2, protecting myself from dust, and also looking fabulous.

21275_2064327684677_644000976_n.jpg

beje

Banned
So I went from this awesome beard

to this style.

Here's a bonus pic of me fuckin' rocking my pink hair. I had died it red like 12+ months ago not realising it was a permanent dye. It's slowly fading out though. I'm hopefully going to be a fully natural blonde by the time casting for season 2 of Vikings rolls around.

Very cute :3

Edit: me with my Pokémon trainer cap. I'll have to figure out a random trainer cosplay for Expo-manga next month in Madrid, already got this an a Piplup plushie

tmJMhKO.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Any other gaffers that have a Widow's peak?

mine's is pretty pronounced as a kid they called me a vampire and eddie munster(wasn't he a werewolf?) because of it. It stuck.

Yep. Not quite as pronounced as that though. I'd post a pic but my hair is inbetween colouring and looks a bit icky at the roots

AcridMeat

Banned
Any other gaffers that have a Widow's peak?

mine's is pretty pronounced as a kid they called me a vampire and eddie munster(wasn't he a werewolf?) because of it. It stuck.
That is a pretty wicked peak. I think it looks good with the hair. I've got one as well, but struggled to show it off.
tCpkfgr.jpg

lspvLZ3.jpg

You can see a scar I got when I was around 3 on my forehead though!

And I thought Kisaya stole that jacket from you Ryan.

Looking into ze abyss.
ibqqptix5bUraN.jpg

Chillin in ze abyss.
iRY7qBvDwryg0.jpg

Becomin one with ze abyss.
ibwsXMW9COuBHW.jpg

ibenCe1W0iEKdO.jpg

Annnd this photo series was brought to you by procrastination.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
This sounds like racism to me. "All you white people look the same".

Pffffftttt.

I almost posted a pic of Atramental from facebook but didn't think many would get it. Alas I have no one similar to you TDM so I cant compare you

Edit: Here's a pic of me and my kitty as a replacement
P4g7dj1.jpg

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
What the fuck? Jed shreds? And I thought you were cool before!

What sort of shit do you guys play?

Also, smiling Pickle...

Bonza!

dude how have you missed my extensive pimping?? The band is called Parachute for Gordo, we play mostly instrumental 'art rock' stuff. Quite heavy, quite tuneful still. Got a lady guitarist.

parachuteforgordo.bandcamp.com

A video for A Hog In a Trough, made by me with help from the funny pics thread - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DsOOlymzJ8

had a wonderful mini-review on a local radio station recently, the guy said "the bassist is this quite affable chap, get's onstage, says Hello and then proceeds to go MENTAL for half an hour, dancing at the guitarist". Made me grin, that's pretty much what I do :p

Anyway, enough pimping. If you guys watch the video, throw a couple of 'likes' my way will ya? I posted it in the funny pics thread and the douchebags there have given me more dislikes that likes. Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom