• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post pics of your cat/dog/other

Kev Kev

If it's your penis I think it still counts.
giphy.gif

here are my kittehs. theyre gone now but i love these pictures of them

jK9tbFX.jpg

gjIJoqw.jpg

Last edited:
bjDNJCyRQ4zI_DQBqq3F3hc_c11aaT4AhAcRRza5kWN7A6qig7k372xhVIVU3b3MYQ47q_5C4Sso5lv3AalSGCvAlvnaXWs-iBe1oHG39FrIRgMMZktqh7iAjZpyPuSx2Cqh2EbNe-y90lhrY_hlBXFsszJP3qJvD7UaqBOgOqV7KM1o7Yub9Aci8otc586OTs_3Sx-W_mQdDPXYacKFFH_3kp3UIcsR-ImoxbQQcsAANDBpS0e3I5qy7p3QoEOSCtnge-1ZyX3OMtsITtkRg-XUily798ZTy_bfKgKIDconTpOeoXqxiXmmn5xiZ37oBaiMYg62nSYP-_NSN1LCq25IhEumhjuJ_QtZUN2Gw_c4Ff4qpB-LMLHVVP-SgNFW-N2KRLLlZJs3BHuJ5vhJh6j41ujLsCF-bnoRUBYtH6WnGlB06rpcDb8ue1OzRaP6gDD586UyrzI6bkWXT06g5pjk-bpXHbomzGQQo1GWxng-D2wpEMGovp9PJkwMewt-myieZLYoda8R3ajodjRiqbFtDFUXiEVHJ00aAKYuZ-6JlGDfdAZorruPeEFP4ix-8zJFfQGmgM1Imz3b8HjgvnfKsdEjWWjpJC5eIHtz97MhetblJ5Gvie_bxmpb5acx15GJHRvXlC4mVIcYDYIseZzQsSQOHVhyZ-fFitIjJW6PnbDUrYT5ws-Y95H-eA=w965-h1286-no

Dexter is my 13 year old pal. Has been an indoor cat since I got him due to him having FIV (feline version of HIV).
Had to have his eyes removed a couple of years ago which was pretty traumatic for all concerned at the time.
However, his quality of life isn't really compromised and he's has it pretty good with me being such a softy.

highrider

Banned
Anna, I’ve had her for 16 years, adopted her when she was 2. She’s been a great cat, getting arthritis now and sometimes she doesn’t know where she is I think. When I went through my divorce it was a pretty dark time in my life. Anna loved me when it seemed like nobody else did.

9VbLEN3.jpg

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Man I always wanted to get a bengal cat. They're so god damn gorgeous.
How are they as pets? Is it true they're hyper active and little bit wild?
Yes they are hyperactive and wild, they can attack people if not trained properly and they gave a nasty bite since they're bigger than normal cats. They can jump quite high too, I had paw marks on a 8´ ceiling. They're quite intelligent animals too. When I got it at three months, first hour he opened the fridge and grabbed meat to eat. They are more dependant then normal cats, well mine is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom