• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Nintendo Switch setups!

Dommel

2017-07-14%2020.00.01.jpg

Proudly on top!

Here's my setup - can you find the Switch without looking at the second picture?

N0FjlBq.jpg

This is where I have it docked:

eI2o0sQ.jpg

Here's where I keep my 'currently played' games:

eoBh5ZT.jpg

PS: Sorry about the quality, don't have a dedicated camera ATM.

Oibignose

For Father's Day my kids used my money to buy me a switch! Didn't want one for a year or two but I am really happy with this sweet little console.

a4yiLrX.jpg

2 player Mario kart with my 6 year old son.

e6FIcw6.jpg

Docked behind the tv.

XTAOsWQ.jpg

The PC desk where I sometimes swap the PS4 and the switch dock depending on what I'm playing.

uHDjK6t.jpg

Sorry for the poor photos but I suck at photography and the sun is low and bright right now.

Experien

I have a joy-con charger which sits next to my couch on a crappy old end table. This makes them easily reachable. (Note: That left yellow joy-con will hopefully be a green one, if I can work it out somehow...)

Now let's see yours!

Does the charger stop charging controllers when they are full?

Kyrios

Here's my setup - can you find the Switch without looking at the second picture?

This is where I have it docked:

Here's where I keep my 'currently played' games:

PS: Sorry about the quality, don't have a dedicated camera ATM.

Really love your set-up! Books always make everything look nicer lol

You're covering the vents a bit, not sure it's recommended. I saw it get hotter by about 5C when those are covered.

I wouldn't think there'd be all that much of a difference. The door the cables hide behind is restricting air flow regardless.

It's where it fits. 🤷

im_dany

My humble student setup:

In the picture:
Switch w/ grey Joycons
Black N3DS with Blue frontplate & Zelda Triforce backplate
X1S 500GB w/ Kinect and 3 controllers (2 white Bluetooth, 1 with the 3.5mm)
X360 250GB Slim Matte Black w/ Vision camera and 2 controllers
OG Xbox Crystal Green w/ 3 controllers (1 Black Duke, 1 S Green, 1 S Crystal)

I also have a (dead) PS3 but I moved it away when it stopped working, still have it somewhere, and an X360 Kinect in his box now because I don't have enough space for it.

Yeah that's me, too. PS3 slim.

I actually still even have my 360 out [or, well, will once I unpack everything] because the ONE game I haven't played on it yet, Dante's Inferno, is not backwards compatible. It's getting to the point where I'm just gonna say fuck it and play it on the 360 so I can sell the system and free up some space. But I'll always have to keep my goddamn PS3 out ):<

Wii U too, thought that doesn't really bother me much since it's sooooooo much smaller.

I wouldn't get rid of my 360 it PS3, even if I had a chance to. I like building a college lately.

I have never sold a console before but Dante's Inferno aside there's literally no reason for me to keep my 360 when I have an Xbone, so into the chipper it goes. Gonna be my first time ever getting rid of a console. I still have my OG Xbox despite not knowing where the fuck it is but with BC for that on the way too...

VanWinkle

Most of my gaming is done out in the living room on the PS4 or just around the house on Switch in handheld mode, but I have a little setup in my home office where I have the XB1 (mostly for Netflix/Hulu/etc) and the Switch if I ever want to play on the TV.

vqDp0J.jpg

ciD_Vain

Most of my gaming is done out in the living room on the PS4 or just around the house on Switch in handheld mode, but I have a little setup in my home office where I have the XB1 (mostly for Netflix/Hulu/etc) and the Switch if I ever want to play on the TV.

vqDp0J.jpg
Ok it took me a while to realize the orientation is off by 90 degrees. I seriously thought the bright spot on the left was an open window. I was confused why your TV was like that at first lol

molnizzle

Here's mine:

Sadly there's not enough room to comfortably slide the console in and out of the dock, so I have to bend it a little. I've gotten used to it, but I'm considering mounting the TV up the wall and putting the switch in the top part of the desk. With all my consoles hooked to the TV I doubt I could handle the cables elegantly, so any ideas are welcome.

Also as with the last Nintendo consoles, the Switch is full of little accesories that are not always in use (Joy-con grips, straps, extra controllers, cases). I currently store them behind the dock but I'm also looking for another solution. I keep the games in the drawers.

Take the sticker off of your Xbox One.

For fuck's sake. How do you people miss this?

AaronMT86

VwMyqzNl.jpg

I have this unideal computer desk with a closed in cabinet, whenever I game I have to leave the cabinet door open to get airflow. Roast me GAF.

Never really thought to turn my switch sideways, saves a bunch of room on my desk. Awesome thread.

I'll post my setup eventually lol

Top Bottom