• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-ordered the Constellation Edition of Starfield, typed in the provided Steam Key, Presumably No Early Access

I'm making this thread to see if anyone else is having this issue.

I ordered the physical Constellation Edition with the box and watch. The version of the game that you get with it is supposed to be the base game but it gives you early access on September 1st.

When I typed the provided Steam key in the version it gave me says that it launches on September 6th. Am I jumping the gun too early assuming that I don't have early access? Or am I shafted? Haha

Is anyone else dealing with this?

I contacted Bethesda support all they said is that they deeply regret the inconvenience. But they didn't answer my question as to why it doesn't say September 1st as the launch date.

I wouldn't worry about it. I redeemed my premium code and it says that I redeemed the premium version. Steam still says that it unlocks on 6th September but it will be playable on the 1st. The same thing happened to me with Remnant 2. Don't worry.
Gotcha, yea I'm thinking it could be a visual bug. Like it says September 6th but it'll unlock on the 1st anyway. We'll see.

Cyberpunkd

hahahaha thank you, I actually double checked that word specifically. LMAO
Words 10/10, but you get an F for spelling each word with a capital letter.

Happy Jennifer Lopez GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Probably not, but again:

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

You will not do it when writing on a paper, or in the e-mail, so what makes the Internet different?

Also why didn't you capitalise "the", "of", "typed in the provided"?

Margaret Qualley Neon Rated GIF by NEON
I would write that way on either of those but only in the title if I need to.

When I write, "The" would only be capitalized if it was the first word in a title like, "The Last of Us". But "of" most of the time doesn't get capitalized, again, unless it's the first word.

ajanke

I'm making this thread to see if anyone else is having this issue.

I ordered the physical Constellation Edition with the box and watch. The version of the game that you get with it is supposed to be the base game but it gives you early access on September 1st.

When I typed the provided Steam key in the version it gave me says that it launches on September 6th. Am I jumping the gun too early assuming that I don't have early access? Or am I shafted? Haha

Is anyone else dealing with this?

I contacted Bethesda support all they said is that they deeply regret the inconvenience. But they didn't answer my question as to why it doesn't say September 1st as the launch date.
I know steam isn’t displaying early access date yet. Go to your library page and then click support under the games release date. There is should show you which version you have

Top Bottom