• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prepare yourselves, Steam Summer Sale is coming (19 June to 30 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing a handful of posts about the Witcher 2 and I cannot recommend a better game!

I played it when it first came out and eventually ended up using a trainer to finish it b/c everything felt so off. But now iMm playing the new Enhanced Edition and it is WORLDS better.

I'm loving this game a million times more than I did my 1st go and am taking me SUPER sweet time playing it.

Just turn off ubersampling. such a waste.

spons

Gold Member
Perfect timing. Gonna order an AMD 280X in a couple of days. Time to put it to test next week.

BumRush

Anyone here have experience with partitioning Windows on an iMac...using the former for Steam? Does it slow performance in any way? (relative computer noob)

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Anyone here have experience with partitioning Windows on an iMac...using the former for Steam? Does it slow performance in any way? (relative computer noob)

i partitioned W7 on my Mac for Steam, both work fine.

with an ssd, it only takes a few seconds to switch but going back to windows after osx is awful.

BumRush

i partitioned W7 on my Mac for Steam, both work fine.

with an ssd, it only takes a few seconds to switch but going back to windows after osx is awful.

Thanks bones...one more question. If you buy a game on steam for one OS, do you get a copy for the other?

RedSwirl

And right after I finish Dark Souls II.

I'm gonna try to hold fast to a rule of only buying games I plan to play immediately.

Doubt there's much I'll be diving into right now, as there isn't much released since last holiday I care for on there now. Next holiday though will likely be a different story.

If something were to come up though, the sad part is that I'll likely get something despite not having a rig to play them.

gC6tCLs.jpg

LMAO!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
what's a good game to try and get cards from?

#PhatWishlist

any terrible looking anime game has high value cards because lunatics want to pay money for uguu~ anime backgrounds yes i'm serious.

edit: port royale 3 if you have it because one of the emoticons is a weed leaf and stoners pay big bucks and you get emoticons for crafting badges so people pay big bucks for the cards to craft the badges.

Corpekata

Banned
Pretty much any game with a following that hasn't had a large sale is good for cards. I sold an emoticon from Deadly Premonition for like 4 bucks close to release.

donny2112

Will finally cave in and buy RE4UHDE for 50% off or more. Steam cards ready. Hope ACIV Gold Edition goes 50% off or more, too. Oh, my. Fun times a-coming!!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://i.imgur.com/gC6tCLs.jpg

This animated .jpg LMAO. So true.

I don't think I have anything *knock on wood* besides Biohazard 4 I want to buy/don't already have that they'd probably put on sale.

GHG

Im getting better at these. On the last sale I bought nothing but blood dragon.

Unless I get an email stating a game I want is on sale I avoid the steam store at all costs.

Fuck buying more obscure interesting looking games that I'll never play.

Garcia

Since the Winter Sale I've accumulated over 200 games on Steam... and I'm not even close to building my PC. This will be my first Summer Sale so let's see how this pans out for my wallet.

Same here. Over 200 games since last Winter Sale; first Summer Sale as well.

Big-E

I have been cutting down on my card backlog and have some more to sell. Should I sell now or wait for the sale.

I don't even know what I'd want to buy.

I went nuts the first two sales after I got my PC but since then I haven't had a ton I really want to buy or that is at a price I want to pay..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom