• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presence of Russian photographer in Oval Office raises alarms

Windam

Scaley member
Putin must wake up every day skipping like a giddy school girl about going to his latest daily intelligence briefing, realizing that in Trump he has received the most comically inept American president in a hundred years. Every other sentence must be filled with delights, access that he would have previously had to make huge operations around achieving. Now he picks up the phone, pretends Trump is a great man and Trump bends over backwards to suckle his cock. And I'm not just talking a little lickity spit, I mean Trump is slobbing this knob with a ferocity usually reserved for a hate fuck after you find out your significant other is cheating on you.

wat

A friendly reminder that Sessions had to recuse himself from the Russia investigation because he lied about meeting Kislysk multiple times last year.

Draper

Putin must wake up every day skipping like a giddy school girl about going to his latest daily intelligence briefing, realizing that in Trump he has received the most comically inept American president in a hundred years. Every other sentence must be filled with delights, access that he would have previously had to make huge operations around achieving. Now he picks up the phone, pretends Trump is a great man and Trump bends over backwards to suckle his cock. And I'm not just talking a little lickity spit, I mean Trump is slobbing this knob with a ferocity usually reserved for a hate fuck after you find out your significant other is cheating on you.

I demand the FCC look into this

the_id

Putin is a master chess player.

He's just watching the world's most powerful and influential democracy crumble from inside. This is what he wants and get it he will. He wants to watch America go into a constitutional crisis and paralyse her international influence.

Having this moment is kind of the cherry on top for Putin. All of his efforts and here is Putin's buddy and "photographer" in the Oval Office. Hillary banished, forced to wander in the wilderness. US standing in the world taking yet another blow. A green light on Ukraine and Syria. And Americans faith in democracy and our FBI shaken. The only thing that would have been better is if Putin himself had gone and got a selfie of himself taking a shit on the Resolute desk.

It's hilarious how incredibly well we were played. Equal parts comedy and tragedy.

Now he picks up the phone, pretends Trump is a great man and Trump bends over backwards to suckle his cock. And I'm not just talking a little lickity spit, I mean Trump is slobbing this knob with a ferocity usually reserved for a hate fuck after you find out your significant other is cheating on you.

Comey should leak this tape too.

It's weird that in all that's being said and coming out between Comey's dismissal and this shit show outside of anger and frustration I've never felt more embarrassed about something than saying this man is POTUS and it's not like I forgot the Bush era either.

Jetman

It's mind-boggling how things are being run in the Oval Office.

It's almost TOO ridiculous. I mean the Kisylak/Flynn connections. Trump inviting these guys, including Kisylak, into the Oval Office with only Russian press.
It's almost like someone is setting poor idiotic Trump up with stupid, obvious shit like this.

Amir0x

Banned
Comey should leak this tape too.

It's weird that in all that's being said and coming out between Comey's dismissal and this shit show outside of anger and frustration I've never felt more embarrassed about something than saying this man is POTUS and it's not like I forgot the Bush era either.

I legit thought Bush would be the worst president of my lifetime.

In 4 months, Trump has taught me that the stability this country enjoys in its Democratic system is wildly overstated. That if a man was a tyrant and was even incrementally more competent than Trump is and gained this power we would be in for untold horrors. And the fact that Trump has done all this damage already, has made us question just how strong our "checks and balances" really are... says more than anything else just how bad this time has been.

It is remarkable that a man as incompetent as Trump has made it this far, but it highlights how utterly stupid our electorate is. They have the memory of field mice and the intellectual depth of pond scum. And we need to seriously take this into account when politickin' to this electorate, because holy fuck are we a danger to this world!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
C_eXPgqXgAAlT2R.jpg:large

This is the absolute happiest I've seen Trump look in literally years. I'm sure there's no particular reason why.

Razmos

This is art
Why am i slightly turned on by this?

As a result, White House officials said they were surprised to see photos posted online showing Trump not only with Lavrov but also smiling and shaking hands with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
Can't tell if trolling or serious.

BahamutPT

The officials cited the danger that a listening device or other surveillance equipment could have been brought into the Oval Office while hidden in cameras or other electronics

As if they needed something like that, with an orange turd already in place and in plain view...

Amalthea

Banned
As if they needed something like that, with an orange turd already in place and in plain view...
I bet even the staff at the FSB are surprised how much secret and compromising stuff Trump tells them voluntarily because he's too stupid to understand what he does.

Lavrov continues to say there's no proof of Russian meddling in elections and Trump welcomes them despite what our own intelligence agencies say. Trump hates America so much. Every opportunity to bad mouth his own country and its leaders, he takes. He just says we suck at everything all time. Fuck this fool.

Donos

Really sad thing is that if that had been Obama, it would have caused a gigantic outcry and shouts of treason from conservatives.

But because they have the power now and want to keep it, they stay silent.

You can't tell me that conservative patriots feel fine seeing this...

Its pretty mind boggling that there are investigations of Russian hacking and this goes on. Of course most will say it's just a coincidence.

Top Bottom