• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presence of Russian photographer in Oval Office raises alarms

StarVigil

giphy.gif

SoulUnison

Banned
Guys, Trumps years of questionable character at best and blatant corruption at worst don't mean anything - they were all in the private sector and it's just the way business is done.
We need to be willing to give him a chance, because power doesn't always corrupt.

Oversight. Checks and balances. Alternative facts. Her emails.

Putin must wake up every day skipping like a giddy school girl about going to his latest daily intelligence briefing, realizing that in Trump he has received the most comically inept American president in a hundred years. Every other sentence must be filled with delights, access that he would have previously had to make huge operations around achieving. Now he picks up the phone, pretends Trump is a great man and Trump bends over backwards to suckle his cock. And I'm not just talking a little lickity spit, I mean Trump is slobbing this knob with a ferocity usually reserved for a hate fuck after you find out your significant other is cheating on you.

You.... do have a way with words

This horrid image has been painted in my head and I can't get it out

There really aren't any good looks for the administration here. Either they're utterly in Russia's pocket and are blowing mock outrage to cover, or they're utterly inept and put themselves in this situation through their own incompetence and are now blustering about it when they realise how bad they've been made to look.

I really thought that Brexit was going to make my home the laughing-stock of the world in 2017, but I'm sad to say America (or a significant part of it, at least) went full holdmybeerIgotthis.gif on everyone.

Mivey

Tricked them? I mean, so people can just walk in and out the Oval Office with professional photo equipment and they only notice it once the pics are online?

Tricked them? I mean, so people can just walk in and out the Oval Office with professional photo equipment and they only notice it once the pics are online?

Putin literally asked Trump in their last phone call if he can meet Lavrov and Kislyak in the Oval Office and of course he said yes. Probably told him it will have no coverage too lol.

Putin must wake up every day skipping like a giddy school girl about going to his latest daily intelligence briefing, realizing that in Trump he has received the most comically inept American president in a hundred years. Every other sentence must be filled with delights, access that he would have previously had to make huge operations around achieving. Now he picks up the phone, pretends Trump is a great man and Trump bends over backwards to suckle his cock. And I'm not just talking a little lickity spit, I mean Trump is slobbing this knob with a ferocity usually reserved for a hate fuck after you find out your significant other is cheating on you.

Dude layoff the drugs and keep your perverted Putin/Trump yaoi to yourself.

RPGCrazied

The day after he fires Comey. Let that sink in. He invites a spy into the White House, only allows their press. The White House is now bugged.

What kind of idiot moron would allow such a thing? Oh, its just Trump. Pretty soon he is going to be inviting Russians to press briefings.

Shadybiz

THAT qualifies as a trick to WH staff??? Lol. Be right back, going to ask them to join me in a couple games of 3 card monte. Fools.

Trump, you goddamn idiot.

How can Trump be so stupid. "Don't worry Mr. Trump this photographer is just taking pictures for my personal photo album, I promise these pictures won't end up online."

Russia playing him like a fiddle as usual, they are just trolling now at this point because they know they have so much stuff on people within the US government that there will be no blow back for anything they do at this point.

Took a day but glad someone is bringing attention to happy Trump shaking hands with the Russians, while he dissed Merkel.

There's a Russian bug in the Oval Office. His name is Donald Trump.

Zaru

Really sad thing is that if that had been Obama, it would have caused a gigantic outcry and shouts of treason from conservatives.

But because they have the power now and want to keep it, they stay silent.

You can't tell me that conservative patriots feel fine seeing this...

Never forget the universal rule of almost every organized or distinct group:
"It's okay when WE do it"

You can't make this stuff up. But I was already assuming everything discussed in the White House was going straight to Putin anyway since Trump moved in.

So when can we expect him to be impeached? Never, unless he switched to a Dem? Fucking Republicans are reprehensible and repulsive.

Tigress

I honestly am more now with the idea that Russia is trying to shake faith in democracy and using trump to do so. I'm pretty sure their press is very government regulated and yet they allow this photo out?

I think trump is being played like a fiddle here (pretend to be his friend but work at undermining him). Not that I don't think we should not kick him out. But I think one of Russia's goals is to shake our faith in our government. May even be "Xanatos gambit" where they are trying to do other stuff but even if they fail at that they still get a goal they want in.

So when can we expect him to be impeached? Never, unless he switched to a Dem? Fucking Republicans are reprehensible and repulsive.
Republicans are straight garbage. They had better enjoy Trump while he's there. I have a feeling that he has screwed any chance of them winning the Presidency for a long time coming. Not eight years, I'm talking 16 - 20 years. If you don't think his base is eroding, think again. Their are some dumb ass hell followers that will follow him to hell and back, but the group that pushed him to win the WH have turned.

"We are furious over the publicizing of what we were assured was a secret meeting between Trump's camp and Russian agents"

How guilty can you possibly look?

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
The White House played down the danger, saying that the photographer and his equipment were subjected to a security screening before he and it entered the White House grounds
Because the current administration is clearly very good at screening people and making sure they are not compromised in any way. Really. Of course.

No one in the White House is compromised. Especially no one in power.

comrade

Makes you wonder what was being talked about.

Or what Trump may have given them.
"There's this huge stack of classified papers on my desk but I can't be assed to read them, so how about you guys take 'em? Just don't tell anyone."

Top Bottom