• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presence of Russian photographer in Oval Office raises alarms

Steejee

Every day this man finds new and unique ways to demonstrate his stupidity. It's actually kind of impressive. I thought he'd just be a total idiot in a few ways and his staff would be able to cover for him on others, but he is like a black hole of stupid, and no logic or intelligence can escape his orbit.

cakely

As a result, White House officials said they were surprised to see photos posted online showing Trump not only with Lavrov but also smiling and shaking hands with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Incompetent.

Idiot.

It's easy to see why those are the two most common words used to describe the orange shitstain. Selina Meyer doesn't have anything on 45.

I honestly am more now with the idea that Russia is trying to shake faith in democracy and using trump to do so. I'm pretty sure their press is very government regulated and yet they allow this photo out?

I think trump is being played like a fiddle here (pretend to be his friend but work at undermining him). Not that I don't think we should not kick him out. But I think one of Russia's goals is to shake our faith in our government. May even be "Xanatos gambit" where they are trying to do other stuff but even if they fail at that they still get a goal they want in.
Yes, they have pretty much confirmed this is their goal. Undermining Western democracies by fucking with them through the media.

Incompetent.

Idiot.

It's easy to see why those are the two most common words used to describe the orange shitstain. Selina Meyer doesn't have anything on 45.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO ONLY BE A COMEDY OF THINGS THAT REALLY REALLY DON'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!

Yes, they have pretty much confirmed this is their goal. Undermining Western democracies by fucking with them through the media.

Trump literally invited foreign spies into the WH. I'd imagine anyone in the IC is shitting bricks as what was discussed and what/if they took anything. That would be their job.

lol Putin and his affiliates must be pissing themselves with laughter around their mahogany circle table. sipping their expensive whisky and laughing hysterically.

Tigress

Republicans are straight garbage. They had better enjoy Trump while he's there. I have a feeling that he has screwed any chance of them winning the Presidency for a long time coming. Not eight years, I'm talking 16 - 20 years. If you don't think his base is eroding, think again. Their are some dumb ass hell followers that will follow him to hell and back, but the group that pushed him to win the WH have turned.

You are way too optimistic. Bush Jr. should have done that but look, after the democrats get one president in the republicans manage to get some one that makes Bush Jr. look good in.

derder

Every day this man finds new and unique ways to demonstrate his stupidity. It's actually kind of impressive. I thought he'd just be a total idiot in a few ways and his staff would be able to cover for him on others, but he is like a black hole of stupid, and no logic or intelligence can escape his orbit.

It makes me wonder how much crazy shit they actually _stop_

mrpoopy

Trump looks like he just got awarded employee of the month.

DXkOMXH.png

Socivol

These White House officials are so stupid. What the fuck do you think they are going to do with the pictures? Hold them for safe keeping?

Saw on CNN that this was hyperbole and the Secret Service followed protocol before the the meeting took place and swept the room after. No bugs.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I can't wait until Putin visits the Oval Office and a picture is taken of him sitting at the desk.

Either this administration is so incredibly inept that they can't vet a member of a Russian propaganda outlet, in which case that should raise serious questions; or the White House knew, didn't care, and hoped nobody would know or it would be drowned out by current controversies.

It legitimately shocks me what some people accept, including Republicans holding office.

Top Bottom