• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #1 |Hofstra University| PRESS X TO SEAN

Who won the debate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oGiqjdj.png

Jer-REY

Jer-REY

Jer-REY

Trump pulled the same shit he's been pulling for months. It's boring now, and if he has any sense he'll realize it won't work 1 on 1 with Clinton moving forward. All Clinton did was give proper answers and call Trump out, and she's golden. Trump readily failed to surpass his low expectations.

btrboyev

Hillary got steamrolled in the first 15-20 mins, then came back with a respectable performance overall for the night. In any event, the biggest takeaway for me was the comment about how long she's been in elected office alongside the implication of why there is so much work to do. Really highlighted the possibility the issue may be a poor job on the part of politicians running the show.

You do realize she was only an elected official for 6 years right?

Friendly reminder that there is a concerted effort to rig online polls with the use of proxies and scripts going on right now.

Do not be alarmed if Trump comes ahead in any of them, they're online polls, they mean nothing.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If we don't get a Vic Burger video highlighting Donald's sniffing in the next 48 hours I will be immensely disappointed.

Hillary got steamrolled in the first 15-20 mins, then came back with a respectable performance overall for the night. In any event, the biggest takeaway for me was the comment about how long she's been in elected office alongside the implication of why there is so much work to do. Really highlighted the possibility the issue may be a poor job on the part of politicians running the show.
I was sitting with my wife for the first couple of minutes thinking, he's doing a great job. Then the training wheels fell off. He got clobbered man. So bad that my super conservative Trump supporting father in law text me this.

"She sounds like seasoned politician he sounds like third grader".

He didn't win at all. Even Fox News thinks this too.

Alucrid

Banned
Honestly I want Trump to win to see what happens. He's a pretty stubborn person. I think he'd get things done.

i like compsiox. he has some fresh ideas. in all honesty that sounds like a jolly good time. seems ripe for some delicious memes. i'll have to start up my meme machine now.

Fat4all

Banned
I called Trump a 'sputtering shitlord' on Facebook and my sister called me laughing up a storm. She's not used to me talking like that.

Krejlooc

Banned
Believe me folks, the biggest problem we're facing, the biggest problem our allies in South Korea are facing is the Tera problem which we have to fix with the nuclear.

The nuclear means the ultimate. You know what that means, right? The ultimate? As in, AKA the cyber? GET IT??

Honestly I want Trump to win to see what happens. He's a pretty stubborn person. I think he'd get things done.
You are the problem.

Life is not a reality TV show. "See what happens" isn't fun when you actually have something to lose, but who cares because lulz right?

Why can't anyone who supports Trump on this forum ever be forthright with their bullshit? Always couching their support under vague niceties like "see what happens" or "both sides are terrible."

Just admit you're voting for him because you agree with his worldview. You'd still be wrong, but at least I could respect your honesty.

Biske

It's pretty damning when you can go to a website like theblaze (if you ever have read the comments section, you know its a right wing hell hole) but even they know he got schooled:

This was a national embarrassment that Donald Trump could even have a chance to be the next president of the United States and this debate proved it.

I hate her. But she absolutely DESTROYED him. The effect with voters remain s to be seen but no intelligent person who watched this train wreck can seriously defend Trumps performance.

LifEndz

Anyone want to wager on Trump calling Clinton a bitch or a cunt in the next debate?

I've been saying this for awhile. I think she's going to point out how petulant and erratic he is, and he'll respond by calling her one of the two.

I am honestly at the point where I cant tell if this is sarcastic or not. If it is truthful, then I just want to let you know, that I hate you as much as Trump's supporters hate minorities, anything that challenges the status quo of a bygone era that never existed, and graduating junior high.

C4Lukins

An interesting debate. If we were to divide the debate into 20 moments, I would give Trump 5 and Hillary 15. I think she will make some big gains in the next week.

Anyone want to wager on Trump calling Clinton a bitch or a cunt in the next debate?

Nah, I don't think he will. Directly, anyway. He'll dance around it - he got creepily close tonight with the "Why don't we [just blame you for everything?" comeback. Not because it's demeaning or stupid, but it shows he will just fire back with whatever thing comes to mind. He answered a sarcastic question with a mischevious answer and that can fuck him if he doesn't think it through.

So I can foresee situations where he brings in the adultery, suggests she might be gay (he did it to Booker), or say she is a traitor to women.

bndadm

would love to hear from the [very small number of] people who voted that the candidate they support lost.

I can't speak personally, but my cousins vocal boyfriend has been posting tons of Trump stuff for months. Tonight he posted that our country was screwed because we had a pathological liar or an idiot.

I damn well think and hope that this debate does the damage it should if they finally see he has nothing to offer.

Compsiox

Banned
You are the problem.

Life is not a reality TV show. "See what happens" isn't fun when you actually have something to lose, but who cares because lulz right?

Why can't anyone who supports Trump on this forum ever be forthright with their bullshit? Always couching their support under vague niceties like "see what happens" or "both sides are terrible."

Just admit you're voting for him because you agree with his worldview. You'd still be wrong, but at least I could respect your honesty.

Do you really think he would get away with the crazy things he wants to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom