• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Priebus has been fired as WH Chief of Staff, replaced by General John F Kelly

jelly

Is Pence the current hiding in front of the curtains champion?

I feel he has some skeletons in his closet that will be unveiled when he thinks he can just slide into being President after Trump gets booted.

border

How much longer will Bannon and Sessions be around, at this rate?

I guess he might keep Sessions, since shitcanning him sounds like the nuclear option.

I feel he has some skeletons in his closet that will be unveiled when he thinks he can just slide into being President after Trump gets booted.

Pence thinks he can stay clean from near daily scandals, dude still isn't clean from Flynn

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Oh yeah well my source told me Trump is gonna bully someone through tweets this week.

giphy.gif

Hex

Banned
A source has told me stuff involving Trump will be in the news next week. Keep your eye on the press, you won't want to miss it.

My confidential source at the very highest level of access to the president has confided in me that the POTUS Donald Trump will in fact talk out of his ass and make himself look like a fool on twitter and it will happen before Tuesday.
I know, shocking but some things you must take on faith I have the utmost faith in my source.

border

I could maybe imagine Preibus sincerely resigning if he objected to Scarramucci that much, and thought it undermined his authority to have the Mooch report directly to Trump rather that the Chief of Staff.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
We must have the same source.

BTW, if you check my last several posts I have been very upfront about:

1. How ridiculous "knowing" oppo is gonna droppo (OF COURSE IT IS)
2. How low level my source is (baseline DC press and politics gossip)
3. The fact that you'd probably get the same results from guessing.

I just feel a weird obligation to defend the person because they've been on the nose and are a good person. Albeit totally anonymous. In fact the only truly specific thing I've been told outside of timing, is that this one is split between Friday and Monday. I have no idea what the "thing" actually is and am only assuminng that the Kelly/Priebus blow up is the first half.

At least CBOAT knew proper nouns.

He has a few, for starters he ignored Yates about Flynn and lied about it.

If an acting AG fires Mueller, surely one of Mueller's agents will at the very least keep illegal copies of things right? If they've found anything it'd be be his duty to break the law here.

eizarus

Banned
Slightly off topic, but wasn't The Mooch saying that Trump was bad and supporting Clinton leading up to the election? Is he that much of a cock sucker (excuse my Mooch) that he's been fighting so hard to be in the administration he slated that he's got a divorce becuase of it?

Slightly off topic, but wasn't The Mooch saying that Trump was bad and supporting Clinton leading up to the election? Is he that much of a cock sucker (excuse my Mooch) that he's been fighting so hard to be in the administration he slated that he's got a divorce becuase of it?

Lmao excuse my mooch. I'm boorrowing that but I will give you credit for sure.

Tovarisc

More or less I guess.

Priebus, Spicey and Bannon blocked him multiple times from getting WH job, according some reporting.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

It's part of the reason why I'm sure the reason Trump hired him is to help with the Chinese deal. Trump was told about this, and probably thought it was a good reason to hire him rather than not. Or Mooch has some shit on Trump, who the fuck knows.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
All the chatter about maybe moving Sessions to DHS and picking another AG without firing him is interesting. Would Sessions take the job? It would help heal the rift between the racist supporters of Donald and all the other also Racist but somewhat interested in non racist stuff supporters.

All the chatter about maybe moving Sessions to DHS and picking another AG without firing him is interesting. Would Sessions take the job? It would help heal the rift between the racist supporters of Donald and all the other also Racist but somewhat interested in non racist stuff supporters.

His unannounced trip to El Salvador is already grooming him for Homeland security. He will take the job because he can still hurt people of color and keep a job in the admin. Trump can then put someone in to fire Mueller. Both sides win.

Zolo

Republican Senate would still have to approve the next choice, and they still seem to want the investigation to continue.

Republican Senate would still have to approve the next choice, and they still seem to want the investigation to continue.

I'll need to find the post explaining it, but supposedly if Trump fires Sessions, he could potentially pick someone besides Rosenstein to act as the acting Attorney General without having to run them by the Senate while they're in the process of selecting the actual next AG (and use said-acting AG to fire Mueller for him instead).

I don't know if this is actually correct or not, but if it is, I bet it's what Trump will try to do to get rid of Mueller.

Ithil

I'll need to find the post explaining it, but supposedly if Trump fires Sessions, he could potentially pick someone besides Rosenstein to act as the acting Attorney General without having to run them by the Senate while they're in the process of selecting the actual next AG (and use said-acting AG to fire Mueller for him instead).

I don't know if this is actually correct or not, but if it is, I bet it's what Trump will try to do to get rid of Mueller.

That'd be if Sessions resigned I believe. If he is fired (as Comey was) then Rosenstein automatically becomes Acting AG.

Kusagari

I don't know why he wouldn't take it.

Sessions is smart enough to know his time remaining as AG is limited. As DHS Trump would largely leave him alone and he could still fuck over minorities.

Top Bottom