• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Progress: The Great American LOST Re-Watch Thread *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Dead said:
Yeah but he always wore them, even when Hurley saw him in the cabin. Anytime after that, he was wearing a new set of shoes.
New clothes too.

Dead

well not really...yet
Blader5489 said:
wait, what? He doesn't wear the sneakers every time he appears?
Nope, been rewatching the show and late in Season 4 and Season 5, Christian is wearing a new pair of shoes.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
gdt5016 said:
Missing Pieces.
Yea, I know it's from Missing pieces. I'm just saying, by their timeline, there was really almost no gap between the plane crashing and Christian (or whatever he is) being fully resurrected and walking around. Didn't even have time to leave the coffin or nothin'.

Salmonax

And it's from missing pieces.

That simultaneous look at the crash is awesome - the only parts I noticed were missing were Kate asking the favor of the Marshal and the beginning of Rose and Jack's conversation, but I guess it might have been too cluttered.

Solo

EliCash said:
Yeah not as good as the first one in my opinion, first one is just perfect, I like how that one just focuses on Jack though.

First one is likely to be the strongest given its ensemble focus, but I like that hes doing the character-specific ones too.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
you know, i was thinking. would they really REALLY pursue someone who committed a crime like kate's as vehemently and relentlessly as they do? i realize that a lot of it was that one marshall sort of taking it up as his cause, but i mean, keeerist

Nameless

beelzebozo said:
you know, i was thinking. would they really REALLY pursue someone who committed a crime like kate's as vehemently and relentlessly as they do? i realize that a lot of it was that one marshall sort of taking it up as his cause, but i mean, keeerist

evangeline_lilly.gif

As far as I'm concerned tracking a ridiculously hot female fugitive who's not all that dangerous, througout the United States and beyond would be like a dream job--especially when there's the off chance she would bargain her freedom for sex if you manage to catch het. If I were a US Marshall I'd beg for those types of cases.

Mar

Nameless said:
As far as I'm concerned tracking a ridiculously hot female fugitive who's not all that dangerous, througout the United States and beyond would be like a dream job--especially when there's the off chance she would bargain her freedom for sex if you manage to catch het. If I were a US Marshall I'd beg for those types of cases.

Dude... Creepy.

Also, it's almost time for more Kate action on my TV. Can't wait.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
yeah, touche :lol

i'm thinking specifically of when they open fire on her when she's trying to get away from the hospital, and end up killing tom.

I just spent 40 bucks on a strong antenna in order to get ABC in HD so i can watch LOST as it airs. My happy go lucky "watch it on the internet a couple hours later" was not good enough for me.

Gamer @ Heart said:
I just spent 40 bucks on a strong antenna in order to get ABC in HD so i can watch LOST as it airs. My happy go lucky "watch it on the internet a couple hours later" was not good enough for me.

Welcome to the LOSTLive club. Limited membership through May 2010 only. :(

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
HowardRoark said:
Welcome to the LOSTLive club. Limited membership through May 2010 only. :(
:D

:'(

Nameless

Drugged out Jack was so fuckin awesome

The jeep, the beard, riding around blitzed off his ass listening to Nirvana, total disregard for oncoming traffic. :lol :lol :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpNtVtXvSo&feature=fvw

Dude was just trying to score some pills, even had a fan in line.."Give this guy what ever he needs..." damn right. RIP to the sunglasses carousel :lol Trying to fill a prescription with your dead father's signature=notgivingaflyingfuck. Bitch should have hooked up him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1bgjppo4uA

It's night time, he's still fucked up driving around listening to The Pixies :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jMC493OAs

Solo

Blader5489 said:
This season is not going to have any breaks, right? I'd really like for the finale to be on May 18th.

I doubt we'll get away with NO breaks. Im guessing we'll ge the LOST S4/S5 standard of 2-3 weeks off, with the finale airing May 25th, and with 1-2 weeks during the season with 2 eps.

Why does May 18 matter?

hahaha. May 18th. Every day is significant. It'd be fitting on a personal basis for me if it ended on that day too. Instead of asking out a girl with that birthday back in college...I decided to get high and get LOST instead. Sure I could have done both, in theory, but LOST is all encompassing. :lol

Blader

Solo said:
I doubt we'll get away with NO breaks. Im guessing we'll ge the LOST S4/S5 standard of 2-3 weeks off, with the finale airing May 25th, and with 1-2 weeks during the season with 2 eps.

Why does May 18 matter?

ah, just me being sentimental. I'll actually be home the week of the 18th and would like to watch the finale with the whole fam.

big ander

Nameless said:
Daaaamn, gdt got banned 11 days before the premiere....

funeral.jpg
I saw, that really blows. 11-day ban maybe?
I wanted to look at his post history to see what it was for, but searching is disabled. What happened?

Tim-E

I'm getting married on May 24th and my fiance and I are already planning on staying in our hotel the following night if the finale airs that night. :lol

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Tim-E said:
I'm getting married on May 24th and my fiance and I are already planning on staying in our hotel the following night if the finale airs that night. :lol
Would you mind if I married both of you?

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Nameless said:
Daaaamn, gdt got banned 11 days before the premiere....

funeral.jpg

:((

a marriage that respects great tv is a marriage that lasts.

Nameless

Tim-E said:

Not that I would marry any of the girls I'm dating anyway, but no chance in hell they would be that cool about the Lost finale. You are a lucky lucky man.

Catalix

Wow, that blows. Hope he makes it back soon.

Yaweee

Isn't OMG RITE also gone until like the day after the premiere?

Who else of the LOST regulars have we... lost? Where the hell has Darko been?

goddam

Blader

Yaweee said:
Isn't OMG RITE also gone until like the day after the premiere?

Who else of the LOST regulars have we... lost? Where the hell has Darko been?

goddam

Darko grew incredibly despondent after Faraday was killed off.

It was actually a little funny :lol

selig

Banned
TheGreatDave said:
He probably said something slightly negative about women or Obama.

oh man, I wanted to reply to the above quote, but got scared right when I was about to click the reply-button. What has become of gaf :(

Anyway, Lost...almost there...almost...

Nameless

selig said:
oh man, I wanted to reply to the above quote, but got scared right when I was about to click the reply-button. What has become of gaf :(

Anyway, Lost...almost there...almost...

:lol

Dude I've been treading soflty as hell around this bitch. Constant tongue biting and stealth editing. Defintely not as bold of a poster as usual.

Catalix

Nameless said:
:lol

Dude I've been treading soflty as hell around this bitch. Constant tongue biting and stealth editing. Defintely not as bold of a poster as usual.
Indeed. It won't work unless all of us go back to the Island.

ALL of us.

Nameless

Before gdt was banned he was working on a way change things. If we do what's written in his PM box. IGN & Something Awful never charge for their message boards, none of us ever come to GAF. And everyone banned, everyone we've lost since we've been here....we just wipe it all the way.

Catalix

Guys... we're gonna have to bring him too

1zof6ud.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom