• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project scorpio to be unveiled at E3

Strootman

https://news.xbox.com/2017/04/13/pr...rojectScorpio_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Photo_lrn_4.13.1

We’re excited to unveil Project Scorpio and the amazing game experiences it powers at E3 this June.

Phil Spencer

C9S1s-HUQAED5CR.jpg

More at the link..

So now it's official, no event, we need to wait for E3.

Trago

Do it ala Xbox One S.

Beginning of the show, quick overview of the hardware design and features, price, release date, DONE!

Then move on to the games.

Expected.

Will most likely open with revealing the box, or open with some game running on Scropio looking amazing and then reveal the box, name, price.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
"Ultimately, we know you care most about great games, whether they be exclusive, multiplatform, independent or AAA. We are proud of the diverse lineup of games coming this year that will only be playable on Xbox One and will play better on Project Scorpio. We designed Project Scorpio to be the best console to play the blockbuster multiplatform games from our publishing partners, made it easy for recently released titles to upgrade to true 4K and for beloved, backward compatible titles to play better than ever before."

This year, only on Xbox, hmm?

So far I can't think of any, do they really have multiple exclusives lined up for E3?

"Ultimately, we know you care most about great games, whether they be exclusive, multiplatform, independent or AAA. We are proud of the diverse lineup of games coming this year that will only be playable on Xbox One and will play better on Project Scorpio. We designed Project Scorpio to be the best console to play the blockbuster multiplatform games from our publishing partners, made it easy for recently released titles to upgrade to true 4K and for beloved, backward compatible titles to play better than ever before."

So far I can't think of any, do they really have multiple exclusives lined up for E3?
When are Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 slated to release?

That's what it sounds like.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Only interested in pricing, nothing else about scorpio interests me at this moment.

The God

so some games might skip Windows 10?

Yeah outside of Neogaf I'm hearing a lot more of leanings towards $499. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment by expecting something lower. :p

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I'm so glad this is gonna be on a Sunday, I'll be able to relax and watch the whole thing live.

More easily will be 499$ if not 549$.

But MS would really surprise if they are capable of bringing 2/3 *real* exclusives we bever heard before, that make the Scorpio HW useful.

Please, let's not be an "4K remake" feast. :/

Top Bottom