• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Promo image for Injustice 2: Every Battle Defines You leaks

So is this the super secret game DC are going to announced Thursday on all access.

Liked the first one and the comics till Tom Taylor left, love the injustice Harley Quinn from the comic.

ZeroX03

Banned
Reverse Flash skin for Flash with Tom Cav. doing voice work plz Netherrealm.

Fuck off a skin. I should be playable. With a TV Cavanagh voiced alt, a Tony Todd voiced Zoom alt and a comic book Hunter Zolomon alt.

Oh fuck yeah. I remember they had the Arrow skin in Injustice 1, but now with the splurge of DCTV we'll probably get a lot of characters used in it like Reverse Flash, Gorilla Grodd, the Atom, Firestorm, Merlyn, maybe Zoom, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Supergirl, etc.

Injustice 1 was the first traditional fighting game I really got into and did okay at (Green Arrow).

If there's a Flash focus as implied by the photo, I think RF is a shoe-in. Lots of great characters in the TV shows to draw from. I think Black Canary is very likely because they can always use more females.

There better be plenty of DCTV alts. Maybe Caitlin can finally have a non-romantic storyline?

The Flash

Banned
tumblr_lxwrcokL751r44iufo1_500.gif

wamberz1

Green Lantern ring powered Batman would still get bodied by The Flash. Seriously, Flash is OP as absolute fuck.
It ultimately depending on who's writing. Some days flash is the most op motherfucker ever, some steps on a bear trap construct because he's an idiot.

True Fire

These leaks before e3 are just getting out of hand. Can't people get excited anymore? Instead it gets ruined by leaks. Next year I will be taking a break from the internet all of June.

I understand that E3 is entertaining, but it's not entertainment. You can't spoiler alert news.

Wonder what the hell the story will be about. The comics and the end of Injustice 1 make it seem like continuing in that specific universe will be difficult to put it mildly. If it's Flashpoint then I guess it's another universe.

Not a green lantern without the emblem on the chest. I'm going to guess it's something different entirely.

Maybe a new version of those super strength pills.

wamberz1

Fuck off a skin. I should be playable. With a TV Cavanagh voiced alt, a Tony Todd voiced Zoom alt and a comic book Hunter Zolomon alt.

If there's a Flash focus as implied by the photo, I think RF is a shoe-in. Lots of great characters in the TV shows to draw from. I think Black Canary is very likely because they can always use more females.

There better be plenty of DCTV alts. Maybe Caitlin can finally have a non-romantic storyline?
They did sinestro, who's powers are just gls but meaner looking, so I don't see why rf wouldn't be an option.

Kyzon

Caitlin will find a way to have a romantic storyline. Somehow.

est1992

So is this the super secret game DC are going to announced Thursday on all access.

Liked the first one and the comics till Tom Taylor left, love the injustice Harley Quinn from the comic.
Guess so, unless there's another DC game that could be at E3 from WB Montreal, but they're probably saving that for a surprise at Sony conference or something.

These leaks before e3 are just getting out of hand. Can't people get excited anymore? Instead it gets ruined by leaks. Next year I will be taking a break from the internet all of June.

Sounds excessive to get off the whole internet. Why not take a break from only game sites?

Sephzilla

Can we get a legit Terry McGinnis Batman Beyond as a playable character and not a Batman alt?

Arroverse alternate skins
Green Arrow - S1-3 Arrow skin, S4 Arrow skin
Black Canary - Sara Lance Black Canary, Laurel Lance Black Canary, Sara Lance White Canary
Flash - Grant Gustin skin (S1 and S2 outfits aren't that different)
Reverse Flash - Wellsobard skin, Zoom skin
Atom - Arrowverse Skin
Captain Cold - Arrowverse Skin

Flashpoint would be a cool story but i would rather that as a standalone game like the arkham series.

A Crime Syndicate story would be cool. Have them also team up with Darkseid yo bring in the new gods and more arenas.

Can we get a legit Terry McGinnis Batman Beyond as a playable skin?

Arroverse alternate skins
Green Arrow - S1-3 Arrow skin, S4 Arrow skin
Black Canary - Sara Lance Black Canary, Laurel Lance Black Canary, Sara Lance White Canary
Flash - Grant Gustin skin (S1 and S2 outfits aren't that different)
Reverse Flash - Wellsobard skin, Zoom skin
Atom - Arrowverse Skin
Captain Cold - Arrowverse Skin

Exclusive to the season pass. Because we all know there will be one.

Whompa02

Looks neat actually! Never bothered with the first game, but that picture at least looks cool.

I guess that leak was right.

jett

D-Member
I like those designs much better than the original game already. No surprise I guess since MKX was a massive step-up.

tim1138

The bigger image makes it look like the green light is reflecting off the Batsuit, not coming from it. Maybe a GL is off panel?

Maybe

BTW I just checked. This image is gone from her Instagram

Stephen Amell was in the first game as arrow

That's awesome. If Grant is Barry in this game, I would buy it day one. I'm excited for this

What really would get me to preorder in the first 5 mins is if they bring Zoom in as DLC Fighter with Tony Todd as the Voice actor.

Alienous

The bigger image makes it look like the green light is reflecting off the Batsuit, not coming from it. Maybe a GL is off panel?

The green light is eminanting from his gauntlets, and that circular point near his shoulders, and hitting his suit.

Tramain1987

Neo Member
wonder if this will be based on The Darkseid War, when the league's mightiest became gods. Batman was originally on the Mobius Chair until Green Lantern helped him to get off by handing him his ring.

Top Bottom