• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Promo image for Injustice 2: Every Battle Defines You leaks

Tankard

injustica.gif

Newboi

The characters look properly proportioned in the promo art! Does this mean Nether realm will finally drop the awkward elongated bodies they've used in their more recent titles?!!

D1AMONDDOGS

Neo Member
Definitely a Kryptonite Suit as opposed to Batman being part of the Lantern Corps. He isn't wearing a power ring.

+1 hoping for playable Reverse Flash.

Batman: Arkham Origins tagline "Your enemies will define you"

Injustice 2 tagline "Every battle defines you"

I see what you did there WB (gives evil eyes) :p

pizzacat

Banned
wonder if this will be based on The Darkseid War, when the league's mightiest became gods. Batman was originally on the Mobius Chair until Green Lantern helped him to get off by handing him his ring.
He's gotten the ring before. If they're putting möbius chair in it flash gonna be 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Loved the comic, like the game. As someone with little knowledge of the DC universe, I enjoyed how accessible it all was.

I wonder if a Batman will be the villain this time around...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Batman still looks like shit.

Too much armor ffs.

The first game has one if not THE first Batman design ever, looks like they want to continue that tradition.

wamberz1

Loved the comic, like the game. As someone with little knowledge of the DC universe, I enjoyed how accessible it all was.

I wonder if a Batman will be the villain this time around...
That would be awesome. Batman is usually the good guy when it comes to alternate universe stuff (injustice, flashpoint, even nu52 owlman to a degree) so seeing him be evil would be really cool.

Salex_

I wonder if it's going to be as stiff as the first Injustice. Injustice was the worst controlling fighting game I EVER played. It felt like I barely had any control of my character and it was the only fighting game where dealing with projectiles annoyed me due to the sluggish and unresponsive movement. The attacks felt extremely weird as well. It was like the game had a 3D fighter input buffer? Not sure what made it feel off.

I wonder if it's going to be as stiff as the first Injustice. Injustice was the worst controlling fighting game I EVER played. It felt like I barely had any control of my character and it was the only fighting game where dealing with projectiles annoyed me due to the sluggish movement. The attacks felt extremely weird as well. It was like the game had a 3D fighter input buffer? Not sure what made it feel off.

You must not have played any fighting game from the 90s.

vg260

I wonder if it's going to be as stiff as the first Injustice. Injustice was the worst controlling fighting game I EVER played. It felt like I barely had any control of my character and it was the only fighting game where dealing with projectiles annoyed me due to the sluggish and unresponsive movement. The attacks felt extremely weird as well. It was like the game had a 3D fighter input buffer? Not sure what made it feel off.

I posted this in an older thread about what I thought contributed to that:
I hope they learned something from Injustice being their first back-to-block game in some time and drop the B, F motions in the game, and make the specials true quarter circle motions. The B-F motions for specials are very awkward where you're going to be holding back more often. It's fine in MK because of the block button with no L-R mixups meaning you can lay off the back direction more in neutral. In Injustice, it felt janky as a result compared to any other back-to-block fighter. You kinda had to lay off holding back, then do the motion. I know there is an alt control option, but it never felt as fluid going from blocking to special motion. Maybe because the alt controls had less leniency than most any other back-to-block game being designed for the tapping input. Anything they can do to remove the "NR games are janky" feeling would help.

Top Bottom