• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Promo image for Injustice 2: Every Battle Defines You leaks

So hyped for this. I just just ask for Red Hood in the game

Relax, he was in the first game.

Joker-red.jpg

Dominator

I don't think that's the subtitle. I just looked at my GameStop and these are pre-order incentive posters. The slip that came with it just said "Injustice 2".

CryptiK

Looks like they have a potato doing the designs again. Is it that fucking hard to make designs based off the comic books? Not this armoured up shit. Considering they ate that power pill why the fuck do they need armour anyway.

PS Alfred as a playable fighter pls, he even fucked up Superman in the original Injustice run.

vg260

Boon is pissed lol

Just wait until interviews when he's asked about MKX PC or PC support during his typical pre-release interviewing. I don't think he's been put on the spot personally about that yet. Although they could put in a condition for interviews about that.

Some Nobody

Batman still looks like shit.

Too much armor ffs.

The first game has one if not THE first Batman design ever, looks like they want to continue that tradition.

Batman should always be wearing armor. It astonishes me how people want Batman to be the most "realistic" superhero...except when it counts lol.

And "Every Battle Defines You"? I hope that lines up with the game play somehow...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Batman should always be wearing armor. It astonishes me how people want Batman to be the most "realistic" superhero...except when it counts lol.

And "Every Battle Defines You"? I hope that lines up with the game play somehow...

I hate when he looks like a freakin Robot, then again The Animated Series is my favorite Batman thing maybe that's why.

Worst Batman design ever:

2016-06-0718_15_32-in17jsj.png

But from that promo Bats looks a bit better in Injustice 2, still need to see it in-game.

CryptiK

Its a comic book and no he isnt meant to be realistic. The armour is fucking dumb.

Elginer

Fucking hyped for this. I loved the first one just give us better designs, alts and more characters and some damn finishers.

jbug617

Banned
It would be awesome if they were able to get cross-play done with XB1 and PS4. Boon even tweeted that would be good.

@noobde: "@iamironwolf @noobde Please make Mortal Kombat X cross-play between xbox one & ps4. Thank you kindly.
EB: How great would THAT be ?!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ed Boon is hilarious.

Top Bottom