• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ProTips for Life - Things everyone should know.

drganon

hmm

I actually love honey with McNuggets.

In store, when I ask for honey, they always give me honey mustard. Every single time.
Like you work there and don't know the difference?
You're expecting too much if you think anyone who works at McDonald's is competent. One time I ordered a bacon cheeseburger in which they forgot to put the patty on, so it was just a blt.

Nymphae

Banned
You're expecting too much if you think anyone who works at McDonald's is competent.

I was at a McDonald's one time and I ordered, the young girl gives me my change, and I pretty much always just trust them, but that time I checked it, and it was wrong. So I told her, and she struggled for a second, and then handed me back my change. Incorrect again. I said it's still wrong and she calls the manager, who comes over and does the math and gives me the correct change. While he's doing this, the first cashier is standing right beside him with her friend, waiting for him to resolve this, and she says to her friend, "what are we going to do about this computer problem?" Unreal.

This one still makes me shake my head. You're a fucking cashier, and you can't do basic addition and subtraction, I wanted to tell her to pull out the calculator app on the phone that was undoubtably in her pocket.

lil puff

This one still makes me shake my head. You're a fucking cashier, and you can't do basic addition and subtraction, I wanted to tell her to pull out the calculator app on the phone that was undoubtably in her pocket.
Holy...
You're expecting too much if you think anyone who works at McDonald's is competent. One time I ordered a bacon cheeseburger in which they forgot to put the patty on, so it was just a blt.
Shit LOL I genuinely laughed out loud in the office!

One day, Imma go in and ask for 2 mustards, a honey mustard and 3 honeys.
They'll probably just toss every sauce in the bag.

Romulus

If ever involved in a fight in public place, bar, etc, stay on your feet if possible. An armbar, choke etc from the ground will do you no good if their friend(s) show up and stomp your head like a melon, or pull a gun, knife. It's much harder to run away from the ground.

Wrestling, jujitsu are both incredibly effective, but in the street staying mobile is more important.

I worked in a shitty nightclub for years and saw lots of people get fucked up people they put themselves in situations were they couldn't escape. Even guys I knew that had skills on the ground. No shame in retreating when overwhelmed.

Last edited:
And, she doesn't exist. Find a 75% girl and optimize over time. A bespoke, custom-made partner > off the rack perfection. Lord knows she's going to do that to you too.

Liberal girls are more likely to put out if they're having fun. Conservative girls will also put out, but only after you jump through their hoops and regulations. Comparing sex between conservative girls and liberals, conservatives go deeper and linger in the kink zone as taboo turns them on. Liberals have seen it, done it and moved on. One is frequency, the other is quality. Buyers choice.

Pro-tip: meet girls at church or a community group. Just the fact that they show up demonstrates they desire to socialize and will get you off your ass after that CoD:MW binge session. This is a good thing, you lazy numb nuts. Trust me, takes one to know one. ;)

You'd have to be a virgin in order to write this. If you live your life by political affiliation, you automatically don't know shit about life or people.

Top Bottom