• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ : November Edition Thread | Welcome Vita Gamers !

Seeing RE5 for free pains me not only because I already have it, but because I haven't even played it once since I bought it. Same thing happened to me with the PS1 REs.

I swear I'm never buying anything off of PSN again as long as I have Plus.

Prezhulio

-Lost in Nightmares is similar to the first RE game. Set on a mansion, few enemies, darker look, puzzles, etc. (is a prequel to the main story, explain how Jill "dies")

this sounds awesome. hmmm i wonder if i'll be able to download the add-on seperately or it'll be the whole gold edition (probably the latter).

Fodder76

there should be a separate thread for PS+ complaining. No matter what they add, people will never be happy.

Its one thing to say "ah, damn. i already have RE5" or "meh, not too interested in this update". But that is rare. Its usually more along the lines of "fuck Sony, update is shit". "Waste of money, cant wait for my sub to lapse"

People can and will complain no matter what.

Completely agree. I'm sooo tired of wading through all the complaining to find the couple of posts with useful information.

Aru

I wonder if I can play using Move in online coop mode.
If it's possible, then maybe I'd replay the game, only to have access to the DLC episodes.

Donos

Crysis 2 and Cubix are up for me (German Store). Crysis 2 is 7.5 GB big. Ratchet and Clank All For One is 16 GB... yeah.
R&C is under the All Stars Special Sale and not at the Instant game Collection Tab. Should be ready with autmatic download when i come home from work tomorrow since PSN downloads everything with 2 MB/sec lately (my max is around 6 MB /sec - 50 Mbit)

Joni

Okay, how do I get Cubixx HD? I have the demo, but can't find the key. I own the game already on another account, but it would be nice to know how this works.

NeoRausch

oh shit! DYAD! Fucking finally!
*clicks*
"not available atm"
:/ blech!

Okay, how do I get Cubixx HD? I have the demo, but can't find the key. I own the game already on another account, but it would be nice to know how this works.
got mine from the plus section / exclusive offers....or whatever it's called in english. no idea why it doesn't shop up in the standart plus section

Looks like Big Sky Infinity will be Free for EU PS+ members

what is this? tell me more!

Pranay

8168241956_c8c2b5c84b_z.jpg

Noi

>Quantum Conundrum for Free.

Note to self: Stop buying single player PSN games at launch as long as you own PS+.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Bought PS+ despite not liking it last time in October to hit the 100$ mark and thought vita stuff was starting this month.....FUCK

Feel burned again.

Omikaru

Hmm, in Quantum Conundrum goes free for PS+ in the EU too then I'll be very happy. I've been ridiculously close to buying that game a few times now.

Bought PS+ despite not liking it last time in October to hit the 100$ mark and thought vita stuff was starting this month.....FUCK

Feel burned again.
I think it is, I just don't think they've revealed what the Vita stuff is this month. At least on the EU blog, they said we'd find out "this week", but they never explicitly stated it'd be announced at the same time as the normal update. Maybe that's the same for the US?

LakeEarth

Never played RE5. It doesn't have that RE4 magic, I'm not a fan with losing because my AI partner is an idiot, but I'm still finding fun in it.

Quantum Conundrum good?

PS+ seems to have a bit of a habit of putting up the previous games in a series when a new one comes out. It's making me hesitate on Persona 3 Portable at 50% off because what if its free with Golden around the corner. But if its not free I miss the sale. PS+ Problems :(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
PS+ seems to have a bit of a habit of putting up the previous games in a series when a new one comes out. It's making me hesitate on Persona 3 Portable at 50% off because what if its free with Golden around the corner. But if its not free I miss the sale. PS+ Problems :(

Buy it on sale if you have interest in buying it on sale. Fuck PS Rental Service and waiting for it to let you rent the game for your subscription.

Shurs

I'm happy with the Quantum Conundrum addition.

It's a game I wanted to play, but didn't necessarily want to purchase -- at least not for $15.

Omikaru

I must admit, I played about an hour of Crysis 2 from EU Plus thus month, and hated it. Really not my kind of game. Takes itself too seriously, and I don't take FPS games at all seriously.

But I got around to Bulletstorm today. I've been having a gas with that!

Top Bottom