• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS NOW price cut - EU: €9.99 UK £8.99 US $9.99 monthly

Geki-D

Banned
desperate af
Why do I feel like this is someone's alt account made for trolling?

Anyway, I said this in the other thread but if these games are on top of "evergreen" games then normally we should be getting more this month, right? Though it's odd they didn't reveal them at the same time.

DanielsM

Banned
I mean the cost reduction coupled with the no PS+ requirement. That does seem huge to me for parents on a budget.
Yet, no real demand i.e. 700k users as of last quarter, people want free shit.

I think the rental & streaming game models are a tough sell, I don't see that changing. Of course, if companies want to give free shit away, there might be a price point - I really am suspect anyone will make any real money from this.

NickFire

Yet, no real demand i.e. 700k users as of last quarter, people want free shit.

I think the rental & streaming game models are a tough sell, I don't see that changing. Of course, if companies want to give free shit away, there might be a price point - I really am suspect anyone will make any real money from this.
No idea how it will play out, but I don't think it makes sense to say there is no demand with 700k users as of last quarter. With the price drop, I bet they break a million users long before PS5 comes out.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
PS Now is critical for the success of video game streaming, I see this as a step in the right direction. SONY knows what their gamers want.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Cool you can play those PS4 games on PC now, especially God of War. I did their trial when it originally came out and it was bad due to the input lag, but I just tried it again and it's much better now. UC4 looked fine, but they need to get that stream up to 1080p. GeForce Now really takes a shit on PSNow quality with their 1080p/60fps/50mbps setting.

They're probably testing the waters with the limited 3 game deal. Once next-gen gets going and they complete their Azure integration, Sony might offer a few select/premium PS5 titles with PSNow for limited windows of time to drive subs in a way that doesn't hit their digital/physical sales too negatively.

As a PC guy, Game Pass is still far ahead, but if they keep adding decent PS4 titles I could be enticed into a 3-month sub, or even 1yr if they have a killer deal during Black Friday.

desperate af
You should be embarrassed with a post history like that mate.

What are you contributing to this thread with a post like that? If you want console warring, go do that elsewhere please.

On Topic:
Kinda miffed with Sony on this as its not available in Australia/New Zealand. I would jump at the chance to subscribe.

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
Did anyone see what IGN posted on Twitter?

CEOFYnb.png

Top Bottom