• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS VITA 3.30 up tonight

Anyone having trouble with the Crystal theme? I keep trying to change a page's color from blue to red (bottom right) and it keeps defaulting to the purplish blue (in the top left corner). I've tried changing themes and switching back, power cycling, everything I can think of short of formatting.

Anyone having trouble with the Crystal theme? I keep trying to change a page's color from blue to red (bottom right) and it keeps defaulting to the purplish blue (in the top left corner). I've tried changing themes and switching back, power cycling, everything I can think of short of formatting.

Yeah some here, since launch its not just you. I just ignored it and used other ones.

reminder

I really like the Four Seasons theme, but the Tearaway there is even better with its custom background music. The Uncharted theme is a bit disappointing.

Shin-Ra

Really like the Stitching, Tearaway and Four Seasons themes. Just wish you could pick the top icon bar colour/translucency separate from the theme. The Stitching theme has the added benefit of fixing the roof tip of the Home icon!

Tearaway theme should have used Renaissance Hop (Record Scratching Tune) for the BGM! ;) (I don't actually leave the BGM on)

15356353158_51b6e7ce34_o.jpg

Top Bottom