• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita claim settlement emails going on NOW

Briarios

Mine didn't show up ;(

I had another one of these that I never got the follow-up to, as I recall. Bad luck when it comes to this stuff, I guess. I'm not gonna sweat it, though -- I'm happy with the Vita, so the suit wasn't a big deal to me.

CLEEK

I'm seeing lots of people who said they should have qualified, but were never part of this claim process. You should all group together and sue Sony with a class action!

ss_lemonade

Got the email too. Wondering if I should get The Order now (and regret the purchase once it suddenly becomes a ps plus title :()

DirtyLarry

Damn, free money will make people do some questionable shit.
And yep, I got the email on April 5th saying I was eligible to make the claim.
The lawsuit was ridiculous at best.

nikos

Did we select what we wanted when the form was filled out, or do we do so after receiving this email? I forget if I selected something.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I didn't get an email? Sigh. I am pretty sure I filled it out, but... god dammit. I bought one of these things at launch and I sure would like the $25.

I haven't received anything yet.

I filled out the claim but the way I remember it was I had to pick some shitty ps3 and vita games out of a list of shorter games.

I would have definitely picked $25 if an option. Makes me wonder what the hell I did to get that choice. If it shows so be it if not I don't care as I completely forgot about it. Not to mention I did not feel deceived by the commercial. I consider it an I'm sorry for the proprietary memory card and how much it cost punishment.

didn't get one when they first went out and so far nothing this time around.....got mine roughly two weeks after launch.....

stayin salty

Edit: Correction. got min march 29, 2012...just checked my trophy log

vitalegaloffer@playstationvita.us.com

Only have the initial offer email. Don't think they sent a confirmation.

Thanks for sharing. I could have sworn I have received email about this but now I can't find anything. I bought 2 vitas within the first week of release for my wife and I. I don't have them now but spent $300 a piece. This would be nice since it is owed to me. :(

I may also have chosen the cash option as well but I just can't find any info.

EDIT:I just checked and my first trophy was registered 2/25/12 so 3 days after launch.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is there any way to check if we filled out the form? I thought I did it but wouldn't be surprised if I forgot. I'll be so mad if I forgot.

Don't you still need a receipt or before like May 2012 to get the refund?

Wagram

Didn't take advantage of this. I couldn't be happier with the Vita hardware. It's just a shame Sony abandoned the damn thing.

Shaneus

Was this US only? I don't think I ever heard of it.

Anyway, I don't think I bought my Vita prior to that date, so I wouldn't have qualified.

WildBingo

Banned
Bought my Vita at launch, didn't get the original automated email months ago but filled out the form and mailed it in. Nothing in my email today. What a load of crap. I should expect nothing less from Sony of course.

Celegus

Got mine, pretty awesome! Only thing I really want is Galak-Z, but I have so much to play already that I can just wait for a sale.

Zee-Row

Banned
I didn't get anything yet and i bought my Vita day one. Sent them my receipt along with that form i had to fill out.

I didn't get anything yet and i bought my Vita day one. Sent them my receipt along with that form i had to fill out.

If the responses in this thread and the original one are any indication I don't believe anyone that used this method has gotten anything yet.

Meier

Damn, I forgot to fill out the original thing since I didn't have my serial number at the time when I saw the email. Day 1 buyer too..sucks. :(

Top Bottom