• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita claim settlement emails going on NOW

Still a little irritated I missed out on this, but glad to see it coming through to others. Hopefully we'll see the PS3/PSN ones come through soon too.

TP

Mines was hiding in the spam folder

k7G4db6.gif

Minions

It's a code for a 25$ credit.

I guess I can call that phone number that was included with the notification email if I don't see anything in the next couple days. Hopefully that number is still in service since the website has been taken down that was taking claims.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Damn, I forgot to fill out the original thing since I didn't have my serial number at the time when I saw the email. Day 1 buyer too..sucks. :(
Same. I did the research when the form came out so all this time I was under the impression that I filled it out.

Not only was I there day 1, but I purchased a lot of physical/digital games and topped it off with the premium warranty. If was an expensive purchase and it sucks that I'm not getting any of this lol.

UCBooties

Never did recieve the original e-mail even thought I purchased the pre-launch bundle. I tried to go through the alternate claim process but never received any sort of notification.

Nothing yet, just hrny teens that want to f#ck me ;)))) in my spam folder too. Sony please, I need that so I can microtransaction my way to glory in Metal Gear before everyone else.

Minions

Found out why I didn't get an email.... apparently I chose the cash option. They don't tell you anything if you chose that option apparently. So you can call in and find out if you chose that option like I did. I swear I chose credit option.

vg260

I guess I can call that phone number that was included with the notification email if I don't see anything in the next couple days. Hopefully that number is still in service since the website has been taken down that was taking claims.

What's the contact number?

Mastperf

Got a Vita on launch day but never received a first email. Not exactly sure how they missed some people but sent emails to others.

Z3M0G

So what horrible travesty (which I'm sure caused everyone pain who are taking advantage) was this settlement about again?

sonny4p

I bought 2 launch vitas through amazon so I printed both receipts and placed within seperate envelopes with seperate forms. Still waiting so I'm guessing they're coming in waves.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So what horrible travesty (which I'm sure caused everyone pain who are taking advantage) was this settlement about again?

Sony adverts talking about remote play with PS3 games, implying you could remote play many games (you can barely remote play any), and also using Killzone in the ads and that cannot be remote played either.

Experien

I picked $25 PSN credit.

My code gave me 8 games instead. Didn't confirm it and called Sony and all they said was, "nope, you picked 8 games (that you already have), deal with it."

Moral of the story...anyone want to buy a code for 8 games for me for $10?

Update: Anybody who sent a good old fashioned letter get any sort of anything?

Edit: See above...nvm. Guess I'm just not getting anything.

Seems they are handling this different for everyone. I didn't receive an email, but today I got a letter with a code for $25. Keep an eye out for a snail mail from Sony.

Top Bottom