• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS1 on PSP reminds me why I skipped that generation...

Tain

Speevy said:
Guilt? It's in the terms of service, genius. You don't give impressions of pirated games. Ever. You don't ask about what roms to download. Ever.

I still buy PS1 games. I'm not really sure what you're getting at when you say that he's obviously pirating this stuff.

Yama

Crap filtering, it's really not that serious...

I'd proboably pick FFVII and Persona 2. I'm off the hook with Biohazard, it's already on there. But I'd love to have BH2 and DC as well, if I may. :)

Javaman said:
The PS2 seems to have a much more "decent game" density then the PS1. Part of that I think has to do with finally being past the PS1 generation's akward psudo 3d crap.
you're goddamn kiding. PS2 has the worst library ever. The half of it are licensed moviegames and the other half is bullshit 'assault' or some sort of military teambased shitty crapgame. PS2 failed.

The PS1 had also a lot of crappy games but fortunately there were TONS of classics between them.

Valkyrie Profile and SaGa Frontier II are my two favourite PS1 era games, although I also mark out for Vagrant Story, FF Tactics, Disruptor, Magic Carpet, Suikoden and Dragon Warrior VII.

Powerslave said:
you're goddamn kiding. PS2 has the worst library ever. The half of it are licensed moviegames and the other half is bullshit 'assault' or some sort of military teambased shitty crapgame. PS2 failed.

The PS1 had also a lot of crappy games but fortunately there were TONS of classics between them.

You sound like the guy in your avatar...

Top Bottom