• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Controller + Accesories Priced (surprise!!) Pics Inside

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Hopefully Logitech makes a PS3 remote like this one

Logitech-To-Offer-Harmony-Remote-For-the-Rest-of-Us-2.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
neojubei said:
Hopefully Logitech makes a PS3 remote like this one

Logitech-To-Offer-Harmony-Remote-For-the-Rest-of-Us-2.jpg

They would have to add Bluetooth. It is a lovely remote, but annoying if you want to assign specific buttons, instead of using the LCD functions. The web based setup is freaking awesome though. Totally idiot proof.

Hero

I love how 90% of the SDF is active in this thread. "Woo 40 dollars controllers Sony winz accessoriez battle!" when this was JPN pricing.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make some predictions:

Sony SIXAXIS = 49.99 USD
Sony PS1/2 Memory Card Adapter = 19.99 USD
Sony PS3 Remote = 39.99 USD

I'm also going to bookmark this thread, because I think it's utterly amusing how 60 dollars for Wii-mote + 'chuk is "raping the consumer" yet "50 dollars is acceptable" will be the mantra of the SDF once official prices are announced for U.S.

Edit:

I also love how Sony is basically charging 10-20 dollars to allow you to access your old PS1/PS2 save files. I guess a memory card port would make the PS3 just even bigger.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
PleoMax said:
*raises hand*

I don't like having my visits see me controll the Dvd with a freaking console controller. Feels weird...and i feel like being i'm being watched... :/

Yes, i'm not about to waste 1000$ on a stand alone Blu Ray player...no sir.

What?! Are you embarrassed of being a geek or something?

Chrono

Banned
Hero said:
I also love how Sony is basically charging 10-20 dollars to allow you to access your old PS1/PS2 save files. I guess a memory card port would make the PS3 just even bigger.

It's so nice seeing bitter and tearful wiitards lash out at anything these days. :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
THIS JUST IN: TECHNOLOGY COSTS MONEY

Hero said:
I love how 90% of the SDF is active in this thread. "Woo 40 dollars controllers Sony winz accessoriez battle!" when this was JPN pricing.

Sony SIXAXIS = 49.99 USD

I'm also going to bookmark this thread, because I think it's utterly amusing how 60 dollars for Wii-mote + 'chuk is "raping the consumer" yet "50 dollars is acceptable" will be the mantra of the SDF once official prices are announced for U.S.

Edit:

EXACTLY!! :lol :lol

The SDF are, quite frankly - pathetic.
After the SCE arrogance, $600 pricetag and loss of key exclusive titles debacle they'll take anything any hype its 'positivity'.

People proclaim the wii has last gen graphics, well as far as im concerned, PS3 has a last gen controller - old technology with tacked on warioware twisted/kirby tilt pinball functionality (without rumble!) But OMFG! the price is SSSSSSSSSSSuch good value:lol

thetrin

You know what I love? People that claim one console is awesome and the other sucks. I love that. It`s sooo entertaining and not ****ing annoying at all.

fse

Hero said:

Sony SIXAXIS = 49.99 USD

Edit:

sony-age ftl :(

Doube D

Hero said:

Sony SIXAXIS = 49.99 USD

Edit:

Hero ORRR, Zero? We report, you decide

RaijinFY

darthbane2k said:

After the SCE arrogance, $600 pricetag and loss of key exclusive titles debacle they'll take anything any hype its 'positivity'.

People proclaim the wii has last gen graphics, well as far as im concerned, PS3 has a last gen controller - old technology with tacked on warioware twisted/kirby tilt pinball functionality (without rumble!) But OMFG! the price is SSSSSSSSSSSuch good value:lol

Good lord where the hell does he come from?

:lol :lol :lol

mug

I'm really curious to see how the games will work w/out the rumble feature - do we really need it?

bud

darthbane2k said:

OMG THE PS3 WILL FAILZZ SELL YOUR 500 DOLLARS ITS ALL OVAHZZ

Banned
That Kaz interview where he spouts his respect for not for gamers by not wanting to rip off gamers with expensive periphials makes me sick. Yeah, you're a bargain driving SOB fo' sho'....

syllogism

darthbane2k said:

Where do you people come from and, more importantly, why are you still here

Hero said:

Sony SIXAXIS = 49.99 USD

Edit:

you pay $40 for half a controller (the wiimote only).....HALF a controller that is.........

'nuff said

darthbane2k said:

what key exclusives? other than GTA (time exclusive since 2002 gen anyways)....theres ummm.....errrrr.........Assassin's Creed maybe? o wai thats not even an established franchise yet, let alone a "key exclusive" :lol

last i check 3rd party games like MGS, FF, DMC were all still exclusive to PS3...are these not "key exclusives"?

darthbane2k said:

volume2je7ws8.jpg

Top Bottom