• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 launch event in France: guess which troll is banned until the first price drop

methane47

Segata Sanshiro said:
Naturally, because it's funny, and funny things are always more interesting than not-funny things. Sony dudes, I wouldn't let this shit eat at you, after all, when the sales numbers come in, all these folks are going to be eating crow, right?

Ummmm

good thing I'm getting banned that day..

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
3179z12.jpg

AltogetherAndrews said:
I guess fucup totalement is more interesting, even if it means having to ignore reason.

In that case, maybe you should read the BBC article posted about a page ago, which said "At the London launch everyone who bought a PS3 also received a free 46-inch HD television and a taxi home." They might have been wrong of course.

Tobor

Segata Sanshiro said:
Naturally, because it's funny, and funny things are always more interesting than not-funny things. Sony dudes, I wouldn't let this shit eat at you, after all, when the sales numbers come in, all these folks are going to be eating crow, right?

Bu dum bum crash! /drum roll

But seriously folks, Sony gets no respect, no respect at all.

rodneydangerfieldm4dh9.jpg

Danj

Flachmatuch said:
In that case, maybe you should read the BBC article posted about a page ago, which said "At the London launch everyone who bought a PS3 also received a free 46-inch HD television and a taxi home." They might have been wrong of course.

They were slightly inaccurate - it was only the first 100 people in the line, and it was not advertised so nobody knew about it in advance.

jaypah

Chittagong said:

ok really, i'm laughing as hard as i can considering the fact that i've been scrimping and saving my monies for a PS3. my monies can hear me laughing so please.....stop with the beyond hilarious pics. my monies are getting concerned. i mean sure, it'll be worth it for the first party games alone but really, Sony is looking a tad bruised right now. oh well, as usual, 3 console gen for the win!!!!!! (and maybe a PC rig too...Crysis looks retarded)

DCharlie said:
indeed - although if the X360 is the titanic , what is the PS3? Challenger?

Oh wait - at least that managed to launch successfully.

I could make a tasteless joke here, but I wont.

and :lol @ hans , good work

Mar

I wish I could see even half of these photoshops. The damn uni network has gone crazy and won't load most international sites.

Playing GAF at the moment is like playing the best text adventure ever, with no pictures.

Namomura

StormwatchGRE said:
10editeurs20070323_013540_24_big

"Hi, I wanna order 1 medium pizza.....we have to feed some guests here....ehhh, and a small coke.....thank you"

10editeurs20070323_013541_27_big

"Ok guys....one slice each"

:lol :lol :lol I like the one with the pizza.

Uncle

Segata Sanshiro said:

From where are we going to get european sales numbers? Sony PR? Extrapolate from software charts?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I demand a title change "PS3 Launch Event in France - fucup totalement

I was there. I can say it.

The crowd you see on the picture got out quite fast.

At midnight, there was something like 100 buyers.
For 1000 PS3.

MS boat is the best joke ever. The text message too.

When I'm old, I'm gonna look my grand-children in the eyes and say to them :
"I was there. THIS was living."

Oh, and about the new wallguy, an hour before midnight, there were three guys behind him. Yes. Three.

kevm3

Several 3rd party games losing exclusivity status + 1st party hermit status + 600 dollar price tag = obvious results

but but gamers you will want to play movies! You can make toast on the PS3 now! Ferrari of game consoles! Games? What are those?

jimbo

Banned
Pipomantis said:
Oh, and about the new wallguy, an hour before midnight, there were three guys behind him. Yes. Three.

The one thing that could possibly be more humiliating than going to a "huge" videogame system launch and realizing you're only guy in line....is letting GAF get a hold of your picture.

We need one where he gets robbed of everything on him, and left with a PS3 in his hands.:lol

Top Bottom