• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4: Can't sync trophies to PSN (NP-32091-5)

BeeDog

For the last few days, I've been playing Tomb Raider: DE on the PS4, making sure to earn some of the missable trophies along the way. But when I try to sync the damn trophies to PSN, I always get the NP-32091-5 error, and I can't see the couple of trophies I've earned last.

Does anyone know if there's some kind of solution for this error? It's extremely annoying to say the least :(

BeeDog

Tried that database rebuild, but didn't help at all. Wary of using the other approach since I really, really don't want to re-earn those trophies again... So I'm hoping there's some other approach that could work instead. :(

If I remember right I saw this error some days after launch, it resolved itself within a day. Probably their server's fault.
Trophy syncing on PS3 was terribly slow for me the last few days, too.

Bluth54

PS4 still makes you manually sync trophies? Wow I didn't know that, I almost can't believe Sony didn't fix that for the PS4.

For the last few days, I've been playing Tomb Raider: DE on the PS4, making sure to earn some of the missable trophies along the way. But when I try to sync the damn trophies to PSN, I always get the NP-32091-5 error, and I can't see the couple of trophies I've earned last.

Does anyone know if there's some kind of solution for this error? It's extremely annoying to say the least :(

I had a similar thing happen to Sound Shapes on the PS4. The solution that ended up working for me was earning another trophy in Sound Shapes and then jumping to the dashboard and going to the notifications section (where it should list the newest trophy). Then I clicking on the trophy notification and the system tried and successfully managed to sync the trophies. Really weird glitch...

Certinty

Had this a few days ago. I tried everything and in the end it was because one of the games didn't sync correctly or something. In my case it was Warframe so I played it for a few minutes and it fixed the problem. So I would recommend just opening the last few games you have played and seeing if that works.

Cynn

PS4 still makes you manually sync trophies? Wow I didn't know that, I almost can't believe Sony didn't fix that for the PS4.

Trophies sync as part of your regular cloud updates each day. You can do it yourself as well if you like. So yes and no.

BeeDog

Thanks for the replies all, figured out what was causing the issue for me. I tried starting up the games I had on my HDD, and when I started up Outlast, it immediately crashed with the same error code as in the topic title, but with another message (something along "You will be logged out of PSN due to an error"). I then had to re-login to my PSN profile. I attempted to start Outlast again, and the second time it went just fine. After that, I was able to sync my trophies again without any issues.

Very odd problem.

Snake_eye

Neo Member
Shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeet

Playing mgsGZ last night i supposedly got the trophy for collecting the cassettes... The thing is, the trophy didn't appear and now every time I try to sync trophies this np-32091-5 error appears.
Any one with the same problem?

jonabbey

Thanks for the replies all, figured out what was causing the issue for me. I tried starting up the games I had on my HDD, and when I started up Outlast, it immediately crashed with the same error code as in the topic title, but with another message (something along "You will be logged out of PSN due to an error"). I then had to re-login to my PSN profile. I attempted to start Outlast again, and the second time it went just fine. After that, I was able to sync my trophies again without any issues.

Very odd problem.

I was tearing my hair out over this. You've given the best answer I've seen anywhere for this one, and it worked perfectly. Thanks!

drotahorror

This is happening to me all the sudden.

I tried logging out and logging back in but still get it.

Edit. That's weird. I got it to add Strider to my trophy list and it started syncing but then it error'd out again.

Kaibutsu

So bringing back an old thread but last night after playing Berserk Band of the Hawk and getting two trophies, I got this error when I tried to sync them.
C5PPloVWQAAZ6GK.jpg:large

I was running the beta 4.5 rev. 4 firmware when I first got the message and couldn't sync so I reverted to the current 4.07, I believe, firmware and still no dice. I tried rebuilding the database, totally shutting down the system, closing and reopening the game and still nothing. At first I thought maybe it was a server issue cause when I manually go to sync the trophies the progress bar will go up like 50%, some times 75% and error out but I tried again this morning and still nothing. The trophies are still there when I go to the option to view trophies stored locally. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe if I play a different game and get a trophy it will clear it but I don't want to keep playing stuff if they will never sync.

edit: doing a google search this morning, I did it last night and it didn't turn up anything, now shows that a lot of other people are having this problem. Apparently the common thread is that it happens to people try to sync trophies after getting the first two trophies in Berserk so I guess don't do this?...

Top Bottom