• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN accounts now linkable to Playstation.com

Mine wasn't working at first, but I waited around 15 minutes, and it updated itself. Must be traffic.

CounterSeal.jpg

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Corran Horn said:
It works then it doesnt...seems little buggy atm or something on my end. I cant see my friends list :/

They should have created a brand new, "worldwide" PSN site from scratch and maybe link to the playstation.com from there.

I don't really get why they are doing this.

Edit: Oh well, there u go anyway (I linked my EU account btw)

Bloody_Marcel.jpg

Crisis said:
The site seems pretty much borked for me right now.

yep. i cleared cookie and now the stuff isn't linked anymore :lol

Ill wait until the site is a bit calmer. people must be doing it all at once.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
shyt is getting hammered, even when I click on the link for my GAP, it says im not a member

x2y said:
Was that beta tab test added for a PS3 game? I ask cuz I've beta tested a quite a few ps2 game and have never seen that tab. Only ps3 game I did beta on was MGO.

can you click on your GAP button? what does it say?

X

x2y

Unconfirmed Member
g35twinturbo said:
shyt is getting hammered, even when I click on the link for my GAP, it says im not a member

BY INVITATION ONLY

Acceptance to the Gamer Advisory Panel is by invitation only. The best way to be selected for programs like this is to keep your PlayStation® Underground™ Member Profile updated. To join the PlayStation Underground, please visit www.playstation.com.

If you feel you received this message in error, please sign out of the PlayStation Underground & sign back in. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Service (800-345-7669) with your first and last name, email address and PSU number (if known).
Sony the site is broke fix it asap.

kassatsu

Banned
g35twinturbo said:

clear your cookies and it should work again.

EDIT: now it isn't working again...

Norml

They need to update PS3 so you can see last time people were online like this friends list online.

But yeah cool feature:D

GQman2121

Banned
Someone messaged me while I was playing GTA, so I went to check it out and was successful linking up on my PS3; not so much when I just tried on my PC though.

Error, after error, after error, after error. It's as if the site doesn't reconize that I've linked up with my PS3 already.

O well, I'll deal with it when I get into the office in the morning.

i give up. i'm going to sleep. hopefully they'll blog it and tell what else this is for and planned features for future update and psp feature too.

gbovo

x2y said:
Was that beta tab added for a PS3 game? I ask cuz I've beta tested quite a few ps2 games and have never seen that tab. Only ps3 game I did beta on was MGO.

9viiy9.png
HOME beta

SumGamer

Am I the only one who felt like getting Konami ID all over again? At least Konami ID works, sigh.

EDIT: :lol is GAF part of the Sony's linking process. It work right after this post show up on GAF.

Top Bottom