• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN accounts now linkable to Playstation.com

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
matrixadw.jpg

It is not even recognizing my email address. Not even in "Forgot Password" process. Says there is no email address exists in database. Does it delete your data after period of no activity or what?

WiCkEd_Co

Grayman said:
Yes. Not from what i can tell.

Just found it, everytime I tried to see it I would get kick back to the log in PSN screen.

Now I got another question, when I check online it shows the last time they were online. Am I blind or does it not show that info on the PS3? Just the pc.

MirageDwarf said:
It is not even recognizing my email address. Not even in "Forgot Password" process. Says there is no email address exists in database. Does it delete your data after period of no activity or what?

I got that. It started working when I cleared my cookies.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Negaiido said:
No Europe -.-'

I'm beginning to hate this regional crap. Always did actually.

Was it so difficult to just have a registration site like Live.xbox.com and let everyone register there without this PSU linking crap?

SONY WTF ARE YOU DOING?

WiCkEd_Co

sykoex said:
This needs to be on the PS.Blog ASAP.

If we are having problems now imagine when everyone who reads the blog tries.
I did it fine but now when I go back it says I have yet to link and it will not let me.

Also remember that the PSN password is case sensitive. I got a wrong password a few times before I cap the first letter.

ascii42

Figures a bunch of cool stuff like this and in-game XMB come out right after I delete most of my friends list because I never played with them because I was already playing a game when they messaged me. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

asdfasdf-2.jpg

FF and IE hates me.

IDK if i'm linked or not. the top says yes but bottom says no. but when I try clicking the PSN tab it goes to Playstation network page and the tab disappears. Tried relogging but still no go. i'll try tomorrow as it may just be Sony fooling around.

kassatsu

Banned
If you are having trouble login to psn from your ps3 and update your profile in the account management. Then try to update your profile id pic. It should work then.

graywolf323

kassatsu said:
I can't login to the GAP site now either.

Acceptance to the Gamer Advisory Panel is by invitation only. The best way to be selected for programs like this is to keep your PlayStation® Underground™ Member Profile updated. To join the PlayStation Underground, please visit www.playstation.com.

If you feel you received this message in error, please sign out of the PlayStation Underground & sign back in. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Service (800-345-7669) with your first and last name, email address and PSU number (if known).

They broke it :x

I get that too :( I don't get it

it works if I sign back out and back in but it breaks again if I go to my account page

FF and IE hates me.

IDK if i'm linked or not. the top says yes but bottom says no. but when I try clicking the PSN tab it goes to Playstation network page and the tab disappears. Tried relogging but still no go. i'll try tomorrow as it may just be Sony fooling around.[/QUOTE]

I was catching hell with IE as well, so I went with firefox and it worked like a charm. I was also getting the error message but it was linked, when I went to look at my id, it was a red x so I went to firefox logged in and everything was their.

Top Bottom