• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN accounts now linkable to Playstation.com

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
cool got the friends list thing to show
psn.jpg

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Well good thing I got mine working when things were cool, it's going to be crazy once this stuff is announced on the blogs and news sites.

Ello

For the ones that can't get it to work, try signing out of PS Underground and then sign in again. I had to do it.

Ploid 3.0

I tried logging out, now I can't link my account at all, and when I try it shows that my PSN name up where my Playstation Underground name should be. But I still can't view the friends list or obtain the PSN card. When I try it just send me to a screen that has the options "I have a PSN ID and I'd like to link", "I don't have a PSN id" etc.

k1rlgp.jpg

For the ones that can't get it to work, try signing out of PS Underground and then sign in again. I had to do it.

Signing out seem to make things worse for me.

SumGamer

Ploid 3.0 said:
I tried logging out, now I can't link my account at all, and when I try it shows that my PSN name up where my Playstation Underground name should be. But I still can't view the friends list or obtain the PSN card. When I try it just send me to a screen that has the options "I have a PSN ID and I'd like to link", "I don't have a PSN id" etc.

Mine did that as well. Do this.

Delete Cookies.
Close the browser.
Wait a bit then redo everything again.

I did mine through the FAQ page when it happen for me, I doubt it makes any difference though.

Ello

Ploid 3.0 said:

It looks like you already linked it, you have the PSN logo before your name. If you click your username up there it should take you to your profile where you can see everything.

Also you seem to have to re-enter everything in the account profile from the XMB menu as well. (avatar, comment...) If you haven't try doing it.

Ploid 3.0

SumGamer said:
Mine did that as well. Do this.

Delete Cookies.
Close the browser.
Wait a bit then redo everything again.

I did mine through the FAQ page when it happen for me, I doubt it makes any difference though.

Thanks woot

Ploid.jpg

Snipes424

Snipes424.jpg

Just got mine linked. After they get all the kinks out of this feature it looks like the next thing will be trophy lists and levels... Should be pretty cool :)

M3wThr33

Banned
Found the friend list. It's a little unwieldy as mine goes to 6 pages. Oddly enough I can see that I have friend requests, but I can't respond to them.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kweh said:
I think what we can learn from looking at this thread is new avatar images are needed badly.

Please let them allow us to upload our own! (can't see it happening though)

Top Bottom