• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 03/13/08

Goldrusher

Hong Kong version of Echochrome is slightly cheaper.

1800 yen = 18.40 USD / 11,70 EUR
128 HK dollar = 16.50 USD / 10,50 EUR

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
MadFuzzy said:
The UK PSP store has updated today with a demo of FlatOut Head On and a pile of Warriors Orochi wallpaper.

Sounds like the beginnings of another sterling update from SCEE.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Chû Totoro said:
100% confirmed that it's way too expensive !
I wanted to try this game but at this price i'll pass.

...at $10? I'll let you know that if you have a friend to play with, this will be the most played game on your PS3. I've put in at least thirty hours so far.

Also, Echochrome at $20 is reasonable. Sony needs to start pushing that $20 pricerange harder but EC should NOT have been the first game to do so. :\

chubigans said:
...at $10? I'll let you know that if you have a friend to play with, this will be the most played game on your PS3. I've put in at least thirty hours so far.

I'll take your word for it stranger and I'll buy it once it hits.

Speevy

Banned
I would be living in a cardboard box if Sony actually released games for this service every week.

I have bought hundreds of dollars worth of content from the store. I can't stop myself. What's wrong with me?

Speevy said:
I would be living in a cardboard box if Sony actually released games for this service every week.

I have bought hundreds of dollars worth of content from the store. I can't stop myself. What's wrong with me?
What content? Seriously.

Speevy

Banned
miyamotofreak said:
What content? Seriously.

These are the games I don't have. It's easier.

-Cash Guns Chaos
-High Stakes Poker
-Rampart
-Gauntlet
-Joust
-Rocketmen
-Toy Home
-Rampage
-Championship Sprint

I have pretty much everything else, including Scurvy Dogg, Santa, and some lady in PAIN. I also have this Mexican guy from Bowling. I have 23 PS1 games as well.

The Jer

wow, speevy...
and I feel like I have a lot of downloadable games...

and I only have 13 PS3 games (and the disced version of Warhawk)
and 3 PS1 games.

Speevy said:

-Cash Guns Chaos
-High Stakes Poker
-Rampart
-Gauntlet
-Joust
-Rocketmen
-Toy Home
-Rampage
-Championship Sprint

I have pretty much everything else, including Scurvy Dogg, Santa, and some lady in PAIN. I also have this Mexican guy from Bowling. I have 23 PS1 games as well.
So, Speevy, tell me, what machine have you been enjoying the most since you got your PS3? I only ask out of curiousity.

Also, do you buy a lot of XBLA games as well?

Speevy

Banned
BlackGoku03 said:
So, Speevy, tell me, what machine have you been enjoying the most since you got your PS3? I only ask out of curiousity.

Also, do you buy a lot of XBLA games as well?

The answer to this question is buried within the HD Gaming thread. Seek it out if you're curious.

slider

chubigans said:
Here's some impressions and what's coming down the line for PAIN:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255134

Environments = yes. Can't wait.

speevy said:

I think I've found someone who also has Qbert. I don't know what I was thinking...

Top Bottom